Ban Appeal for Sean

Player avatar

sean Send PM

Hello RSCR staff,

My name is Sean and I was one of the first players to register on RSCR back in 2014. I quit the game due to being too busy with university, however, now that I have graduated, I have decided to return to RSCR (and am very happy it is still running in 2019 smile). Unfortunately, the game is not letting any of my original characters log into the game, which is baffling, as I had only played for about 2 days, 5 years ago, and never botted or broke any rules whatsoever. I created a new account ("No Effn Lime"), and have been playing on that, but I miss my old username from back in the day and don't understand why I can't log in.

Thank you very much,
Sean

Player avatar

sean Send PM

Any update on this?

Player avatar

sean Send PM

Player avatar

sean Send PM

Guys.... Hah are you ignoring me? sad

Umbaman Send PM

subscriber

I have asked staff in discord to look after this and highlighted mod meat, vinkie and Pepsi. They should be on this.

Player avatar

gaylord Send PM

subscriber

Player avatar

Mod Mel Send PM

Banned

Hello,

Sorry for the delay. It took a while to dig back that far and actually figure out what went on. Your entire list was banned in association with rule breaking. Those characters will not be unbanned. Feel free to PM me on discord when you're available and I'd be happy to make the name 'Sean' available for you.

Thanks,
Mel

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Click here for helpful links regarding RSCRevolution and our exclusive content.
Read the Rules: Automated play is a bannable offense!