Do Not Show Arrows and Bones

Player avatar

humans Send PM

Make an option to hide arrows and bones from the ground.

When pking and DMing it's annoying AF to see bunch of arrows on the floor. I only want to see useful items like food, potions, r2hs.

Currently, the only option to hide arrows is to hide everything. If I hid everything from the ground, I would have to keep turning ground items on and off. Sometimes I forget to unhide ground items and others will encounter this issue too.

The best solution would be an option to hide both arrows and bones. It would make PK easier and convenient.

#BestPkApproved

Last edited by humans (16 Jun 2019 04:59)

Player avatar

rsaholic Send PM

While were at it lets also make a "do not show humans shitty addy 2hs".

Player avatar

malouy Send PM

DMM2_Participant

I've actually wondered if they would ever be receptive of allowing a custom list of 'do not show' items.
It would be greatly appreciated and helpful for many different aspects of training.

Player avatar

Synbios Send PM

subscriber

malouy said:

I've actually wondered if they would ever be receptive of allowing a custom list of 'do not show' items.
It would be greatly appreciated and helpful for many different aspects of training.

Absolutely. Farming chicken feathers, herbs, and so on could be made so much less annoying.

Player avatar

Pkingusedtobefun Send PM

I personally think it should not be allowed at all to hide items in wildy.. like do you want to remove all skill from the game? Border pk is easy enough dude.

Player avatar

Omg any name Send PM

malouy said:

+1

Player avatar

Oo Send PM

subscriber

just close your eyes