Lega items need to be transfered

Player avatar

Vodka Ghost Send PM

If you want to bring in a lot of older players, the best course of action would be to allow the transfer of at least 2 rares per IP. I know I should have been on this from the end of Lega, but people have a way of shooting each other down in a time of panic. Possibly the only reason the loss of rares was accepted was because players were thrown at Rev with no discussion before it happened. I didn't sit through 10-20 playerbase for months and attend every holiday event for nothing, or did I? Do any of you know what it is like to lose your entire bank full of resources, rares and other items? Bring the old Lega banks back! Lega resources took the same amount of time to collect. Taking a few days to consider playing Rev again and the bank I lost is the one to govern my return.

Peace.

- Gang Sabre

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

Legacy shut down, without notice.  We offered stat transfer, so players did not have to spend so much time to regain them.  I'm unsure on what should have been discussed with Legacy players, since that server owner just shut it down. 

It would have been completely unfair to the players who were here for years, to ruin the economy with an influx of items.

Player avatar

Vodka Ghost Send PM

Pepsi said:

It would have been completely unfair to the players who were here for years, to ruin the economy with an influx of items.

What about the current condition of the Rev economy?

- Gang Sabre

Player avatar

Jauroo Send PM

there were A LOT of rares spawned towards the end in legacy, aswell alot of acccounts that had their stats set over there, got transferred over here, so guess they did enough

Last edited by Jauroo (8 Jun 2019 13:42)

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

Jauroo said:

there were A LOT of rares spawned towards the end in legacy, aswell alot of acccounts that had their stats set over there, got transferred over here, so guess they did enough

Yes,  we did ban accounts that we knew had set stats.

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

Pepsi said:

Jauroo said:

Yes,  we did ban accounts that we knew had set stats.

No harm done, all i see is more to kill

Former Pk Prodigy

Nocashkilla Send PM

subscriber

Vodka Ghost said:

If you want to bring in a lot of older players, the best course of action would be to allow the transfer of at least 2 rares per IP. I know I should have been on this from the end of Lega, but people have a way of shooting each other down in a time of panic. Possibly the only reason the loss of rares was accepted was because players were thrown at Rev with no discussion before it happened. I didn't sit through 10-20 playerbase for months and attend every holiday event for nothing, or did I? Do any of you know what it is like to lose your entire bank full of resources, rares and other items? Bring the old Lega banks back! Lega resources took the same amount of time to collect. Taking a few days to consider playing Rev again and the bank I lost is the one to govern my return.

Peace.

The best course of action would have been for all those Legacy players to listen to me and all who stayed loyal to this server when before Legacy even launched we warned them over and over again that the people running it were snakes. You might not know the story of how Legacy started but the original Legacy staff came from this server and they literally stole the code from here to start the new one. Then they tried to delete this server and make everyone have to start over on that server and convinced a lot of people somehow that N0m was the bad guy when he's the complete opposite. I knew it would fail before it even launched.

This server is still going strong because of good staff and not doing things like bringing rares from other servers or any of that pay to win shit. Honestly, I was shocked that they even ended up allowing the stat transfers because Rscr has always been against that sort of thing. So with all due respect be happy for that and just be humble, start playing and make money with your high level accounts that you don't have to train over here. It gives more reason to play anyways considering that's what this game is mostly about (building up a bank/supplies and surviving/supporting yourself)... I'll never understand why people just want things handed to them in games.. Kind of defeats the purpose of playing an open world game with an economy and takes the flavor out of it even for the pk only people. They would have nothing to do in the downtime and when no pk is going on if they didn't have to farm or do anything.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/RqqanNe.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

runeknight95 Send PM

subscriber

No, the botting and cheating prevention wasnt as great as this server

Check Out my "Quality of life" improvement suggestion thread and vote +1 ty!---->
http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=4338
Check out my Auction house improvement suggestion thread http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=8292
Moo Moo Moo MOO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Shouldn't have played the shit server and played here instead sucks to suck.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

malouy Send PM

DMM2_Participant

Vodka Ghost said:

Do any of you know what it is like to lose your entire bank full of resources, rares and other items?

As a matter of fact I never once used a bot in Classic and played from April 2001, when the RS2 item transfer occurred I was quick to switch them back to Classic when it was offered. I played RSC faithfully until about 2006 when the plague of bots was too much to bear on a daily basis. I had run through RS2 on a fresh account to relive my the moments in 3D. By 2008 I had amassed a large wealth of exp and items on both versions. With Classic being in the state it was I had moved onto a few different servers such as the *cough* beloved *uncough* RSC-A and even dabbling in RSC-E at the same time.
Both servers had over 1,000 hours of my dedicated playtime and both of them were wiped.

I had always held resolve feeling as if Classic would forever hold my compiled efforts for me to revisit at my leisure. As most of us know on the 6th of August 2018 the live servers were taken offline and the total of my efforts and resolve were gone with it.
I'm sure that I'm not alone in the impact of that single loss.

In sum: I personally have lost everything from resources, rares, exp, and most important TIME and FRIENDS. I also know that I am not alone and in the sorrowful happenings I have found shining examples of the resilient community left behind in the server/staff of RSCrevolution.

Please do your best to enjoy this community for everything that it is, because you won't be finding another one like it and a vast majority of us have held a similar feeling as you're portraying here.
We'll have you if you'd like and I don't think anyone has the right to ask much more of the community.

EDIT: LOVE LOVE LOVE the filters for other server names! <3 another reason I love RSCr!

Last edited by malouy (14 Jun 2019 10:59)