One wild ride!

Player avatar

trogdor41487 Send PM

subscriber

Well folks I decided it's time for me to retire from this amazing server. It's been one hell of a wild ride for me that I've been fortunate enough to share with alot of you guys.

There are so many moments ill cherish and could never forget from some of Martin's crazy lotto and survival streaks, watching Simon hit that 100 lotto wins(still rigged), watching pepsi's rise to modly hood and beyond, the long awaited release of slayer, having red viper always pking me while training agly(the council ban lol), to one of the saddest moments I've ever experienced on this server, feeling all the pain as one of a beloved member lost his life.

If it wasn't for some of the unique characters I met not trying to point too many fingers *cough cough* big load *cough cough* this game would have been alot less entertaining and memorable for me. Those that I've been fortunate enough to get to know and have hangs with(y'all know who y'all are) you guys made it a real experience ill never forget.

Happy trails you clowns.

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

We will miss ya Trog!

It's been a hell of a ride!

Best of Luck

Player avatar

Mod Syn Send PM

Banned

Awesome to hear you enjoyed your time here Trog. It is sad to see you go...

Thank you for contributing to this awesome server.

Good luck in the future mate.

Syn

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules