Forager Skill (Skiller Slayer)

Player avatar

Synesthesic Send PM

subscriber

Synbios said:

I will absolutely agree that the number of rares is getting ridiculous. One rare or so per holiday is fine but look at last Christmas. We got what....black santa, elf robe top, elf robe bottom, white shield, red shield, green shield, black santa top, black santa bottom... EIGHT rares in one event. What in the fuck? I mean I appreciate the time and effort put into it and all but that's way too many rares to release at once.

Why is that too many Rares to release at once? Should we only release one Rare per holiday? Two? Three?

I am a collector of Rares and very much enjoyed the release of so many Rares over Christmas. Just like the release of the amount of Rares at Easter.

The release of Rares allows me to spend the money that I earn. I finished the Christmas and Easter Event Windows with one of each Rare released during that time.

I hope to continue to see Rares released far in to the future. What else am I going to spend my money on?

I do not want you to think I am attacking you or anything. I am just wondering as to your thought processes behind your statement.

When, in your opinion, is it too much?

Last edited by Synesthesic (2 May 2019 06:26)

No.1 Ranger

Player avatar

Veritas Send PM

Synesthesic said:

Synbios said:

I will absolutely agree that the number of rares is getting ridiculous. One rare or so per holiday is fine but look at last Christmas. We got what....black santa, elf robe top, elf robe bottom, white shield, red shield, green shield, black santa top, black santa bottom... EIGHT rares in one event. What in the fuck? I mean I appreciate the time and effort put into it and all but that's way too many rares to release at once.

Why is that too many Rares to release at once? Should we only release one Rare per holiday? Two? Three?

I am a collector of Rares and very much enjoyed the release of so many Rares over Christmas. Just like the release of the amount of Rares at Easter.

The release of Rares allows me to spend the money that I earn. I finished the Christmas and Easter Event Windows with one of each Rare released during that time.

I hope to continue to see Rares released far in to the future. What else am I going to spend my money on?

I do not want you to think I am attacking you or anything. I am just wondering as to your thought processes behind your statement.

When, in your opinion, is it too much?

Check the Rares section of AH

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

Not everything listed as "rare"  on AH is a true rare or meant to be a rare.  Things are auto put there with capitalization in the letters of the item automatically.

This will be corrected, to end the confusion

Player avatar

skillystr Send PM

subscriber

So many greedy people lol

Last edited by skillystr (3 May 2019 20:58)

[img]http://i66.tinypic.com/15n3nyw.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Soulus Send PM

subscriber

A big +1 here.