hazard10 ban appeal.

Player avatar

Hazard1091 Send PM

It's been a good few months since I have been banned and I deserved my punishment 100% but I really miss playing RSCRREVOLUTION! And I am really sorry to everyone I decided to be a keyboard warrior to during those last few days. I promise given the chance I will be well behaved and I would like to show you all the respect you deserve. Please unban hazard10 and give me a chance.

Player avatar

Hazard1091 Send PM

The character is hazard10 now but it use to be extrasaws300

Player avatar

furious moss Send PM

subscriber

Nice to see you appealing. I remember you. Hope to see you ingame soon big_smile

Player avatar

Hazard1091 Send PM

Thanks furious moss

Player avatar

Mod Mel Send PM

Banned

Hello Hazard,

I'm glad you've reflected on your past behavior and realized it was less than desirable. In the past, your accounts have been muted and banned multiple times for varying offenses. I advise you to read the rules thoroughly and adhere to them. There will be zero tolerance moving forward should you continue down the same path you were on before the ban in question. This is your one chance at showing that you want to play and enjoy the game as a positive influence on the community. If you repeat those past offenses, the punishment will a permanent, irreversible ban on all accounts.

That being said, your appeal has been granted. Welcome back smile

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Click here for helpful links regarding RSCRevolution and our exclusive content.
Read the Rules: Automated play is a bannable offense!