[Cancelled] PK Video Competition! - Please Read for Details!

Player avatar

Mod Mel Send PM

Banned

This event has been cancelled on donator request.

~ PK Video Competition ~

By donor request, we are launching a PK Video Competition.
Be sure to read below to familiarize yourself with the rest of the details and the rules of this competition!

What is your favorite part of PKing?
Classic PKing is a unique and fun experience. You can PK solo to show your dominance 1v1. You can take a few friends with you and see who leaves the Wilderness with bragging rights after an intense 4v4 match-up. You can fight on low-level mages, 90s, flats, you name it! The Wilderness really is a ruthless battleground.
So, what drives you? Is it the constant battle to become the best? Is it being able to showcase your superior casting or catching skills? Is it the loot that drops to your feet when an enemy is given a non-stop flight to Lumbridge? Perhaps you simply thrive on the thrill of victory alone?

PC or Droid?
We're looking for submissions from both platforms. There will be a winning PC video AND a winning Droid video. Do you want to show your elite Droid skills? Are your abilities on droid unmatched? Are you BEST DROID? Prove it.

What should the video include?
We're looking for compilation videos that showcase all of the best things about PKing.
We want to see 3 hits. There's no equivalent to the thrill of 3 hitting your opponent. It's rare, but it happens, and your enemy is completely defenseless.
We want to see you showcase some masterful catches. Is your timing impeccable..?
We want to see superior casting. Are your reflexes up to the challenge..?
We want to see miraculous escapes. Can you juke your way to safety, leaving your enemies in the dust..?
PKing is unpredictable. Anything can happen. We want to see it all!

Soooo... Gear up, head to the Wilderness, and keep your cameras rolling!
Jaw-dropping captures is what will earn you the W in this competition.

RULES and DETAILS

1. Only one submission per person per platform is allowed for judging.
2. Videos must be submitted by Sunday, August 4th, 2019 @ 11:59PM EST to be eligible to win (see below for countdown timer).
3. Videos submitted after the given deadline will NOT be eligible for prizes.
4. Videos must be a minimum of 5 minutes in length to be eligible.
5. Videos cannot exceed a maximum of 10 minutes in length or they will not be eligible.
6. Videos must be uploaded to YouTube, Streamable.com, or another similar source and the link posted as a reply to this thread to be considered.
7. Show diversity. Different levels of PKing, solo, wars, etc. Make the video dynamic!
8. Old videos cannot be used. Videos must be new content.
9. Please be mindful of any music added to the videos. Keep it tasteful.
10. Players are encouraged to show support for their favorite video in this thread.
11. Winners will be announced approximately 5 days after the submission deadline closes.
12. HAVE FUN!

Winners will be chosen based on content and video design.
Make it fun. Add some music. Keep it Classic.

VIDEO SUBMISSION DEADLINE: Sunday, August 4th, 2019 @ 11:59PM EST

WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED BY: Saturday, August 10th, 2019

PRIZE FOR WINNING PC VIDEO: 50 Rune Sets w/R2H, 50 Diamond Amulets/Boots/Gloves, 25K Swordfish, and 20M GP
PRIZE FOR WINNING DROID VIDEO: 50 Rune Sets w/R2H, 50 Diamond Amulets/Boots/Gloves, 25K Swordfish, and 20M GP

Have fun and good luck everyone! smile

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Click here for helpful links regarding RSCRevolution and our exclusive content.
Read the Rules: Automated play is a bannable offense!

Player avatar

Mod Syn Send PM

Banned

This is awesome! I look forward to watching the submissions!

Syn

Last edited by Mod Syn (25 May 2019 12:11)

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

Player avatar

t0nks Send PM

Better get some pkers first!

Player avatar

Jusba Send PM

subscriber

"must be uploaded on youtube"
yea forget it

Do old videos count btw big_smile?

Last edited by Jusba (25 May 2019 12:20)

Player avatar

Mod Mel Send PM

Banned

Jusba said:

yea forget it

Do old videos count btw big_smile?

Videos need to be new content. Why is uploading the video an issue? :S

Edit: I asked for them to be uploaded so it's easier for everyone to view. Seemed the most reasonable option. I don't want to have to download however many videos, etc. Upload them unlisted if you don't want others to see them?

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

Jusba said:

yea forget it

I mean, how else would you get the video to us?
We will not be accepting / downloading files that are attempted to be sent directly

Player avatar

Buthole Send PM

Player avatar

Mod Mel Send PM

Banned

Buthole said:

Lol.. i allready won. gg no re .. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uglXoF9iUm4

Good ole pickaxe lol big_smile

Player avatar

ReconOne Send PM

Someone make one using a Rune mace and winning.  That would make for a good video.

Clue Help:
Equip/cryptic /Anagram / Hard Dig locations  / Sets[img]https://snag.gy/ikh4g3.jpg[/img] [img]https://snag.gy/Hfrdxi.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Flying Send PM

subscriber

You guys would not be able to handle my pk video. It wouldn't be fair to the competition.

Can I has statue of myself at dummies?

Player avatar

Mod Syn Send PM

Banned

Flyingj said:

You guys would not be able to handle my pk video. It wouldn't be fair to the competition.

Only one way to find out J!

Allow the masses an insight in to what it feels like to be the Flyingj!!!

tongue

Syn

Read the Rules

Player avatar

Jusba Send PM

subscriber

Pepsi said:

Jusba said:

yea forget it

We will not be accepting / downloading files that are attempted to be sent directly

Streamable.com or something. I removed my youtube account because they always try to shove something up your ass, and I just don't like some company profiling me and selling my info blablabla.

Player avatar

humans Send PM

Contact my secretary for my appearance fee.

Player avatar

Mod Mel Send PM

Banned

Jusba said:

Pepsi said:

Jusba said:

yea forget it

Streamable.com or something. I removed my youtube account because they always try to shove something up your ass, and I just don't like some company profiling me and selling my info blablabla.

As long as it's uploaded with a link here and no download is required to view it, that's fine with me smile I'll update the rules accordingly.

Player avatar

Juuzou Send PM

Anyone know a good free video editing tool that can has together vids of other recordings . I dont know how to make movies lol.

Player avatar

Trupk3r Send PM

subscriber

No videos so far?

Ex RSCRevolution Moderator. https://www.twitch.tv/mrgava

Player avatar

malouy Send PM

DMM2_Participant

Maybe we should look at an extension for the competition? given the steep rewards and lack of input from the community. Some of us would have to train and gather resources to even begin gathering footage. On that note, there is a very inactive wild from what I've seen these past few days.

Collecting quality footage with an inactive wilderness will just take that much more time.

Player avatar

Mod Mel Send PM

Banned

malouy said:

Maybe we should look at an extension for the competition? given the steep rewards and lack of input from the community. Some of us would have to train and gather resources to even begin gathering footage. On that note, there is a very inactive wild from what I've seen these past few days.

Collecting quality footage with an inactive wilderness will just take that much more time.

The deadline has been extended. See edited post above! smile

Player avatar

Mod Mel Send PM

Banned

This is a pretty sweet prize package, guys! Submit some videos! I wanna give this stuff away to some lucky PKers smile