Fort isn't working.

Player avatar

witte Send PM

Grannen said:

If Fort needs fixing id suggest:

1. Make the 1ip area around it bigger. People can in some cases camp every angle of Fort and trade food faster than using the bank inside Fort, which is stupid. When its 1 char per ip, a second or more chars shouldnt be able to interfare or be a factor.

2. Can there maybe be 1ip obelisk close to the Fort? Same again, people can camp all of the 3 nearby obelisks..
(i dont know how this would play out, but maybe worth a try?)

3. Make sure noone abuses the 1ip rule e.g pc,droid,vpn as someone mentioned.....

Fort is almost the only place i'd go to if im going wilderness. You only have to farm a little to get flies flying around the loot and making the sets add up in the bank.. which draws more pkers.. loot ending up in the chest is great....and less multi to ruin it. I see it more like a Domination pk rather than Deathmatch or TeamDeatchmatch which is the case at castle.

... Castle is for multiers and people with most chars parked. And its to close to the border. Anything lower than flats around castle is ruined by defense characters. Its impossible to kill when its that close to border.
I dont bitch about the castle, cause im not gonna go there very often in the current state. Do whatever youd like with it.

But make Fort even less 1ip friendly or bad changes and im outta here and surely more people think the same.
If you dont like Fort, dont go there, as i dont visit castle very often. Wilderness has something for everybody. Multi area, 1ip area, 1v1 area.. go wherever you like and pk.

And please bring back p2p and godmage spells, or make the current p2p wilderness more attractive in some way. Maybe change monsters in HighWildernessDungeon or anything really.

Totally agree with this +1. Now when you removed fort its like no pvp at all.......

Last edited by witte (10 May 2019 22:04)

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

Fort was removed because we are working on something similar, yet different.  It should be finished testing and implemented soon