Perm Mute Appeal

Player avatar

Crispy Socks Send PM

I was told to wait out my mute for a bit and to submit an appeal after some time. So here it is smile. Crispy Socks is the account im appealing. The offence is my mouth getting myself in trouble such as. Bad language in general torwards other players, making fun of players irl situations, and constantly pming players saying mean stuff when getting killed in wildy and making rasist jokes in global. I would like to start this is appeal by first apologizing to any of the mods ive offended or done anything wrong to. Second the players ive said things to (thats not who I am) I just act like a dickhead sometimes even when I know I shoudnt. I want to also apologize for not listening to mods previously when they warned me about previous bad behaviour and mutes to follow those behaviors(being perm muted sucks. Being perm muted sucks and I realize that its my own decisions that lead me to it. So I want to assure EVERYONE those behaviors will NEVER happen again. and again, Im sorry to any players or mods about my actions. I promise if im un muted it wont happen again

thanks for taking the time to read this smile

Player avatar

Mod Mel Send PM

Banned

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time over the past ~month of being muted to do some self reflection and realize that the behaviors you were displaying were simply not acceptable. Your request for an unmute will be granted. Moving forward, be on good behavior. Any future occurrences of the same things that resulted in your perm mute (racism, harrassment, RL stuff, etc.) will result in your characters being perm muted and all future appeals denied.

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Click here for helpful links regarding RSCRevolution and our exclusive content.
Read the Rules: Automated play is a bannable offense!