dezzy

Player avatar

dezzy Send PM

today all my characters were banned
dezzy 65, dezzy 75, dezzy 85, dezzy thieve.

i used an autoclicker set for 5minute delays to autologin on dezzy 85 only. came home from work to find all my characters banned.
im an idiot & i understand Ive done the wrong thing & will accept the result of this appeal as final decision, but i do ask for leniency for the legit other toons(dezzy65 & 75).
sure, its easy to dismiss this and say if i cheated on one, i must of cheated on all but these accounts were a lot easier to make & were leveled during devilxp during my easter holidays.

thanks for reading.

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

I sent a lengthy message to the inbox of ital last night.
You were previously banned on at least 2 characters for the use of 3rd party software, as well as warned on at least 1 other.  This was before I caught 3 of them using auto login yesterday

1. No third-party software. We do not allow any bots, auto clickers, color pickers, mouse recorders, or any other third-party programs that give an advantage over legitimate players. If you use third-party software to assist or augment your gameplay, you will be banned permanently. If you are caught botting more than twice, each of your associated characters will be banned permanently.