unban appeal

Player avatar

dbizz1987 Send PM

subscriber

i am inquiring about having my character un banned . I was jailed out of no where and then accused of rwt when I have been actively on this account for years as you can tell from my ip logs im sure. someone is saying on here I sold them my account or what not and I want proof. i have been banned for 2 weeks now with no replies. i have given pepsi all my proof and passwords and accnt forum info . i have done nothing out of policy and would like this accnt unbanned please. you can obviously see i share this accnt with 1 person in the last 6 months and 1 person alone but no proof of rwt and the person you are saying is the "original owner" has no forum or account info but yet i have provided you all the necessary info.

thank you

Player avatar

Mod Mel Send PM

Banned

Based on login information, creation information, and chat logs, it is very apparent that the character does not belong to you. Having the forum login does not prove that. Chat logs show you spoke to the other party while he was on the account in question and acquired this account from him back in November. The logs also show that the other party gave you all the information needed to "prove you own the account". Seeing as that account is several years old and the first login associated with you was the same day those chats occurred, and you immediately PM'd others to let them know you acquired the account, it's easy to see the truth here. As the character was not originally created by you, you cannot appeal to have it unbanned. Keep in mind, purchasing accounts is not permitted here. I'd take this as a gift that your account used in making the deal was not banned as well. Moving forward, I'd suggest just being honest with us from the start. Please re-read the rules and make sure you're following them. Your appeal is denied.

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Click here for helpful links regarding RSCRevolution and our exclusive content.
Read the Rules: Automated play is a bannable offense!