Demonslayer ring

Player avatar

ReconOne Send PM

Can the demonslayer get a buff on it or at least a way to show it did proc?

You *should* be able to hit a 39 when it goes off, but theres no way to actually tell if it did.

I tested it before using all the +power items we can get, which if i recall, gives 93 or 95 power (cant recall off the top of my head which it was)

qVFMgW.jpg
Either way as you can see, 37 is the max
1rex4C.jpg

However, demonslayer should add +9 to that, so either 102 or 104, which either would hit
or

During my tests the most I ever saw it hit on a black demon was a 37, and had multiple hits there, so either it wasnt procing, or would happen to hit a 35 say, and the +9 move that to a 37.

Also tested it with no pot, no prayer, just aggressive, which should allow for a 29 hit (with the demon slayer vs a 27 or 29 (depending on the 93/95 max power).  Never saw one of those hits either.

TLDR
Can the demonslayer get switched to +9 100% vs the 50 so its more worth it to use when farming them?
or
When it procs can the damage marker change colors to like a red background with black text (currently its red and white) (like the poison is now green) so we at least know it DID go off.
Or
Both...100% so its more worth it, + the damage color change when fighting demons.

Clue Help:
Equip/cryptic /Anagram / Hard Dig locations  / Sets[img]https://snag.gy/ikh4g3.jpg[/img] [img]https://snag.gy/Hfrdxi.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Neox Send PM

I like the idea of a different hit splat or hit splat appearance modifier for procs.

Player avatar

Wmega Send PM

Player avatar

Mr Herb Send PM

+1

As far as I have seen, this ring does not work at all, would love to be proved otherwise.

Druid \\ 89 Iron Pure, Legends Access
Iron Druid \\ New Ironman 06/28/2019 creation date
Han Swolo \\ Mostly grass fed awesomeness
Mr Herb \\ Lv3 nub

Player avatar

Synbios Send PM

subscriber

+1   100% chance of the extra dmg really needs to happen, and be sure it's programmed correctly. Even that is still weak benefit-for-cost, but it's a start. Maybe even up the str bonus to 12-15.

OP? Nah....it's not like demons drop anything really great anyway.

Last edited by Synbios (19 Apr 2019 17:44)