Ban appeal Tractorized

Player avatar

DotterZzZ Send PM

subscriber

1. Tractorized i havent got any info abouth the ban no inbox messange.
2. i havent played since well 2 years back i guess? I would love to have my accounts bank it back as it is, i dont have much on it. i accept bank wipe only if you must, to unban my account. My account/accounts have been used by a few of my irl mates while i havent played. so idk what to say abouth anything. its me who got it banned.

if you have any questions concerning me/my account or the ban, contact me then.

im looking forward to be back ing assp with Tractorized.

thanks in advance // Mattias

Last edited by DotterZzZ (17 Apr 2019 17:37)

Player avatar

Mod Mel Send PM

Banned

I have sent you a forum message detailing what further information I need from you. Once I get a response, we can move forward with your appeal. Thank you.

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Click here for helpful links regarding RSCRevolution and our exclusive content.
Read the Rules: Automated play is a bannable offense!

Player avatar

Mod Mel Send PM

Banned

Thank you for promptly providing the information I needed to verify your account ownership. Your account was banned due to the links it shared with others who were banned for breaking the server's rules. Please be wary who you share your accounts with moving forward. Your appeal is granted and your character's bank will remain intact.

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Click here for helpful links regarding RSCRevolution and our exclusive content.
Read the Rules: Automated play is a bannable offense!