Ban/Remove the support for programs that emulate Android OS system.

Player avatar

Hungry Game Send PM

Yeah mentioning when someone started is super nerdy. Do you realize how many years ago 2001-2005 was. Most pkers played back then and the exact year is not important. It was a very long time ago. Just because someone signed up to the game very early on does not make them stand on any type of moral highground pedestal.

Oprah:

Good call numb nuts, now the wilds more dead than ever. This is why the pkers shouldn't have an opinion. It's a skillers wild, the pkers are followers and always have been. They log in for 30 mins a day and if there isn't any pk it's more like 5 mins. Let the great ideas come from the people who play the game for hours.

Player avatar

Jauroo Send PM

N E 1 P K said:

literally everyone who claimed to be something in the original rsc days isn't shit now, generally everyone I've ever encountered who spews this shit is trash, can't catch and can't cast for shit, change my mind

PKing was very different on RSC, it's 2019 people got good lol, who tf even are you anyway why you being so cryptic and mysterious like your zezima or something, you're not ur just another dweeb who played rscrevolution like the rest of us

not disputing that theres ppl out there who use the emulator in dm's, and people probably are sad enough yes to vpn at fort, not disputing that, but in wilderness the emulator is fucking pointless to use I tried it the other night and it's trash. I'll smash anyone using that shit in the wild if you think it's good you're honestly deluded

on point

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

I started in 2002 so i'm better then everyone.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Trupk3r Send PM

subscriber

KizL said:

~K!zL

I started in 2001, so im better than you..?

Ex RSCRevolution Moderator. https://www.twitch.tv/mrgava

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Trupk3r said:

KizL said:

~K!zL

Fair enough.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

N E 1 P K Send PM

KizL said:

Trupk3r said:

KizL said:

~K!zL

Fair enough.

~K!zL

L0l

I'd also like to add some of the most skilled PKers who currently still play didn't even PK on RSC. 18 years later it's irrelevant if you PKed on real RSC or not

The same thing has happened on OSRS and that takes way more skill and game knowledge to be good at, it's getting to the point there where everyone knows what they're doing

I do those tournaments all the time and I personally can keep up casting vs someone I THINK might be using the emulator.. Think being the keyword because I think you've just been doigg too much legal. Highs and. You're imagining people use it. If you're fighting on PC vs android just run around a lot and cast while you run, easy game

Player avatar

Grizzybeer Send PM

Mod Terror caught me using automatic clicker.. So they have some type of detection

Player avatar

Neox Send PM

Grizzybeer said:

Mod Terror caught me using automatic clicker.. So they have some type of detection

Well clicking the same pixel / pixel region over and over again is easy to detect.

Player avatar

Mod Rah Send PM

mod

a fix is in the works!

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

Player avatar

sosuke Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

So let's retrigger this topic with recent occurrences.

Player avatar

humans Send PM

Pretty embarrassing. The moron literally SS'd using a 3rd party software, admitting to AHK bind F1, using it for 4+ years, and openly stated his entire team uses it. It's amusing to see these same people denying the use or knowledge of it in this thread. Then again, they've always been a stranger to logical reasoning and have the loudest mouths in the game whilst influencing the developer to make decisions which led PK to a crippling decline.

It's interesting that the game dev questions the integrity of competing server, but takes no action to clean up this cheating shit in the game and allows offenders to go unpunished.

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

humans said:

Pretty embarrassing. The moron literally SS'd using a 3rd party software, admitting to AHK bind F1, using it for 4+ years, and openly stated his entire team uses it. It's amusing to see these same people denying the use or knowledge of it in this thread. Then again, they've always been a stranger to logical reasoning and have the loudest mouths in the game whilst influencing the developer to make decisions which led PK to a crippling decline.

It's interesting that the game dev questions the integrity of competing server, but takes no action to clean up this cheating shit in the game and allows offenders to go unpunished.

STFU b4 i F1 u

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

dead pkers Send PM

subscriber

humans said:

Do you take everything you read on the internet as factual?

God, you are so stupid it hurts my brain.