Gety4some

Player avatar

Gety4some Send PM

1) Name each character you are appealing along with information about your offense.
Gety4some
Banned for autoclick login.

I work from home on another computer and sometimes get on a phone call that lasts a while so i set it log me in if i forget but am usually right in front of the computer at all times. Got a call that required me to leave the house and just purely forgot to turn it off when i left because i was in a rush. I know that bots arent allowed but didnt think the clicker would be an issue since i was there in front of it.

Would be glad to take a stat reset or anything of the sort. Just hope to get a second chance to continue playing and supporting this server.

Look forward to hearing back.

-Gety-

Player avatar

Mod Mel Send PM

Banned

3rd party software of any kind is not permitted - even if you're babysitting while using it. Please read and familiarize yourself with the server rules. If you intend to play here I urge you to do so legitimately moving forward, on a new character. This appeal is denied.

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Click here for helpful links regarding RSCRevolution and our exclusive content.
Read the Rules: Automated play is a bannable offense!

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

3rd party assistance is not allowed.  You admit to using it clearly for much longer than the 4 hours you used it this morning. 

You are welcome to play legitimately on a character that you did not cheat levels on.