Fort isn't working.

Player avatar

Oprah123 Send PM

subscriber

I would love to see the droid to pc switch and or vpn thing disappear. Its not fun seeing people get away with it over and over again.. I move that we sign ip's to accounts and thats only used in one ip areas. Eliminate "oh shit i died on pc, better get on my phone and walk right into fort."

ZxAxR

Player avatar

N E 1 P K Send PM

Tifa said:

N E 1 P K said:

plache said:

When people want they can easily ban teams.

Why is that good? That's want your 60 man discord wants to do is ban people so you can all skill there all day lol, or when all the teams have to unite to fight you and you lose, you log out

I don't see how that is good for PKing

You just talking out of your ass without any facts? We've been getting banned from fort for the last week, You don't see me complaining. I suggest you get your facts in order before spewing toxic nonsense you don't have any clue about.

How is that good for PKing, I'm still waiting for an answer? 30 minutes a day of fighting till one team realises they can't win and log out, the reason you're not complaining is because you're happy skilling for the other 23 hours of the day you utter goof

Player avatar

Grannen Send PM

If Fort needs fixing id suggest:

1. Make the 1ip area around it bigger. People can in some cases camp every angle of Fort and trade food faster than using the bank inside Fort, which is stupid. When its 1 char per ip, a second or more chars shouldnt be able to interfare or be a factor.

2. Can there maybe be 1ip obelisk close to the Fort? Same again, people can camp all of the 3 nearby obelisks..
(i dont know how this would play out, but maybe worth a try?)

3. Make sure noone abuses the 1ip rule e.g pc,droid,vpn as someone mentioned.....

Fort is almost the only place i'd go to if im going wilderness. You only have to farm a little to get flies flying around the loot and making the sets add up in the bank.. which draws more pkers.. loot ending up in the chest is great....and less multi to ruin it. I see it more like a Domination pk rather than Deathmatch or TeamDeatchmatch which is the case at castle.

... Castle is for multiers and people with most chars parked. And its to close to the border. Anything lower than flats around castle is ruined by defense characters. Its impossible to kill when its that close to border.
I dont bitch about the castle, cause im not gonna go there very often in the current state. Do whatever youd like with it.

But make Fort even less 1ip friendly or bad changes and im outta here and surely more people think the same.
If you dont like Fort, dont go there, as i dont visit castle very often. Wilderness has something for everybody. Multi area, 1ip area, 1v1 area.. go wherever you like and pk.

And please bring back p2p and godmage spells, or make the current p2p wilderness more attractive in some way. Maybe change monsters in HighWildernessDungeon or anything really.

Player avatar

I H S V Send PM

Keep fort the same as it is. It’s the Only spot where real team pk exists without using alts to cover your ass if you are losing. Fort battles have been the best recently than it has since I joined back in August 2018.

Recommendations:
-1 IP should extend to 27 obli  and 43 obli
-Mods should do a better job at watching fort to watch for 1IP violators.

**** Most importantly mods should do a better job at actually participating in fort pk wars so they know how it is before dropping changes that effect the rest of us****

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

I H S V said:

-Mods should do a better job at watching fort to watch for 1IP violators.

Please name someone whos cheated.

I've been here 2 years and there was only been 1 person caught doing it for PK i know of.

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

What the fort needs

1. Better design, it needs to be open, no walls, no moats and sea extended west.

2. loot to floor, without loot to floor only largest team wins, it's near impossible to actually take the chest due to suiciding on it.

3. Food to floor, this gives terrible teams a massive advantage, they die full food but the enemy doesn't get.

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

I H S V Send PM

Exactly. There’s only been 1 person caught doing it. You just proved my point.

Player avatar

Baccano Send PM

Kossu said:

Fort should def, STAY as it is, funny how its, all these people who has 20+ flats who wanna change that.. If u change it you taking ONE AND ONLY reason what is left in wilderness for skillers/pkers without alts to come in wild. Theres good reason why castle is dead. Ive noticed this before what ever animals/bh asks its been usaly done. But, this time u should think twice b4 doing anything..

LMAO, now ofcourse you want to keep it the way it is, because you can sit with a team of 20 uniques at fort and farm all day without risking getting pked. When you had goats list and with us, you complained daily about having fort 1 ip .. to the point where you even stopped going there. Such a hypocrite.

Also, it seems that every single person that posted about making the 1 ip area larger around for and blocking obby teleports, is a swordz member..That seems fair, lets count all 40 of their votes and of course it will go their way, since they can sit their and farm many mills in a short period of time while getting the best exp in game. Why would a team that large want to make it harder for them to hold? They have it made... I guess it doesn't really help that they have a few mods that are in their team also. Oprah you got banned because you got pissed off that mods wouldn't change the wild exactly how you wanted it. The fact is, having 2 huge teams and thats all that exists is not a very good dynamic for pking. Well It'd be alot more fun if your team would actually come back to pk when you guys die once and log out because you cant farm there anymore.

Last edited by Baccano (5 Apr 2019 16:58)

Player avatar

weswillbe Send PM

Baccano said:

Kossu said:

Fort should def, STAY as it is, funny how its, all these people who has 20+ flats who wanna change that.. If u change it you taking ONE AND ONLY reason what is left in wilderness for skillers/pkers without alts to come in wild. Theres good reason why castle is dead. Ive noticed this before what ever animals/bh asks its been usaly done. But, this time u should think twice b4 doing anything..

LMAO, now ofcourse you want to keep it the way it is, because you can sit with a team of 20 uniques at fort and farm all day without risking getting pked. When you had goats list and with us, you complained daily about having fort 1 ip .. to the point where you even stopped going there. Such a hypocrite.

Also, it seems that every single person that posted about making the 1 ip area larger around for and blocking obby teleports, is a swordz member..That seems fair, lets count all 40 of their votes and of course it will go their way, since they can sit their and farm many mills in a short period of time while getting the best exp in game. Why would a team that large want to make it harder for them to hold? They have it made... I guess it doesn't really help that they have a few mods that are in their team also. Oprah you got banned because you got pissed off that mods wouldn't change the wild exactly how you wanted it. The fact is, having 2 huge teams and thats all that exists is not a very good dynamic for pking. Well It'd be alot more fun if your team would actually come back to pk when you guys die once and log out because you cant farm there anymore.

1ip range should go back to where it was. they basically brought it all the way to bridge basically so you can run trade yourself food and be back in less time for us to try and get a quick bank off which happens alot less then people think. of course were putting our opinions in juice were contributors to pk contrary to what everyone says, so why not voice it. the oprah ban is done and over leave it be considering you dont know what actually happened, which is between him and the staff. the reason we dont come back is alts literally the only reason.

Player avatar

Jauroo Send PM

weswillbe said:

Baccano said:

Kossu said:

1ip range should go back to where it was. they basically brought it all the way to bridge basically so you can run trade yourself food and be back in less time for us to try and get a quick bank off which happens alot less then people think. of course were putting our opinions in juice were contributors to pk contrary to what everyone says, so why not voice it. the oprah ban is done and over leave it be considering you dont know what actually happened, which is between him and the staff. the reason we dont come back is alts literally the only reason.

No. This way you actually have a slight chance to escape since it's almost impossible to run out of fort and make someone miss a catch, now you can try and cut yourself off since 99% of the time we/ I have to fight outnumbered in fort which is 1IP area. 1IP should stop at the bridge. Literally most fucked up state of PK that i've seen in any server.

Last edited by Jauroo (8 Apr 2019 10:30)

Player avatar

Baccano Send PM

Compromises will have to be made. But the way this fort is right now.... Gross. I think Beavis said atleast RIGHT now make the food drop to the ground in fort like fukk..... Atleast that way you can go in outnumbered, get just 1 kill fast, and be able to last 20 seconds longer 6v3 than you would have normally.

And then see how it goes, and then make the loot goto ground.

Last edited by Baccano (8 Apr 2019 22:27)

Player avatar

N E 1 P K Send PM

put a god damn timer on the doors there............................................. 5 or 10 second pvp timer

and consumables at the very least to the floor............ stop punishing people who don't want to have to be in 10-60 man discords to be able to get some kills and have fun

these 2 insanely simple changes at this point will make a big difference, it will make PKing there in non peak times more desirable and viable and it makes fighting a large team at peak times viable if you don't have enough. right now everyone's attitude is why bother if they have more, change it now or in a months time the staff and the PKers will regret sitting around doing nothing at all, SUMMER IS COMING AND IT IS INEVITABLE THAT THE ACTIVITY IN THE WILDERNESS WILL BE MUCH SLOWER THAN THE REST OF THE YEAR, PEOPLE THINK ITS DEAD NOW LOL GIVE IT 2 MONTHS.......

Do something

Player avatar

Jauroo Send PM

N E 1 P K said:

put a god damn timer on the doors there............................................. 5 or 10 second pvp timer

and consumables at the very least to the floor............ stop punishing people who don't want to have to be in 10-60 man discords to be able to get some kills and have fun

these 2 insanely simple changes at this point will make a big difference, it will make PKing there in non peak times more desirable and viable and it makes fighting a large team at peak times viable if you don't have enough. right now everyone's attitude is why bother if they have more, change it now or in a months time the staff and the PKers will regret sitting around doing nothing at all, SUMMER IS COMING AND IT IS INEVITABLE THAT THE ACTIVITY IN THE WILDERNESS WILL BE MUCH SLOWER THAN THE REST OF THE YEAR, PEOPLE THINK ITS DEAD NOW LOL GIVE IT 2 MONTHS.......

Do something

both of those changes literally takes 30seconds to add thats why i can't understand why its not being done lol, we're going down the same route as the other servers wait untill theres no pkers left then ask what we'd like to see being done in the wildy

Player avatar

N E 1 P K Send PM

ye door timer shouldn't even be up for debate ppl been going on about it for months, loot to floor is a subject for debate and majority of ppl have voiced their opinions on it and seems to be leaning towards loot and or consumables should drop to floor

c'mon guyzzzzzzz do something ha dafuq

Last edited by N E 1 P K (9 Apr 2019 13:31)

Player avatar

Baccano Send PM

Exactly ! I mean they could even use the same code that they have for the automated pvp events such as freeforalls where when you get a kill there, the only thing that drops on ground is swordies, nothing else. Obviously include item codes for lobs and such, to avoid people abusing the fix. But tbh if someone would goto such lengths to avoid their food being dropped on ground for enemy they should go neck themselves. And I know the swordzbusters would probably abuse that also big_smile

Last edited by Baccano (9 Apr 2019 16:19)

Player avatar

r81 Send PM

Banned

I like fort, place where we can use the droid app to multi ppl.  k ty bye  // Reno81

Player avatar

Flying Send PM

subscriber

r81 said:

I like fort, place where we can use the droid app to multi ppl.  k ty bye  // Reno81

I love you Reno81 big_smile

Can I has statue of myself at dummies?

Player avatar

Badboy666 Send PM

subscriber

Nyx said:

What the fort needs

1. Better design, it needs to be open, no walls, no moats and sea extended west. + no chaos dwarf, trees and mountain

2. loot to floor, without loot to floor only largest team wins, it's near impossible to actually take the chest due to suiciding on it.

3. Food to floor, this gives terrible teams a massive advantage, they die full food but the enemy doesn't get.

^^ + loot to floor generally doesnt get looted at beginning of fights so it drains rune sets off the eco

Last edited by Badboy666 (12 Apr 2019 21:35)

Rest in peace Eric. You will Always remembered. May you guard Wilderness forever
-Baphomet, Smokablunt, BluntToker, Annabelle and many more.

Player avatar

Chaotixx In Exile Send PM

Fort is like a late 1980’s transvestite ball room event.

Wes rising and in heels.

Player avatar

soulfear Send PM

subscriber

+1remove fort:)