Is it time to make the east castle 1 ip as well?

Player avatar

I fun I Send PM

Post your thoughts and opinions below! Let's make this server great again. This is the last hurrah RSC!

Player avatar

Neox Send PM

People need reason to pk there. Making it 1 ip won't do anything if the only people in that part of wild are trainers and people doing slayer tasks. Yes there is a Skilling spot there but it is seldom used as the spawns can take a bit too long. What will make pkers be far as hell and pk there?

Perhaps we need a hotspot there added to the rotation along with 1 ip.

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

It was 1ip for years, and was never used.
It is now 1v1.
We won't change it again

Player avatar

noobsrus Send PM

subscriber

Get rid of the def noobs is all u gotta do.... staff could just listen to the actual pkers instead of dumbasses who never have done it...........

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

Forum warrior taking shots at me like usual.

Noobsrus don't you think it's a bit over the top in rules if we tell players what builds they are asked to have?

Player avatar

noobsrus Send PM

subscriber

Hell fucking no. They make the game trash and half the builds were legit impossible.

If u think u good multi but u cant multi low def chars..

I'm sorry, but I hate to inform you, you dont know how to multi.

I've run thru this whole thing about 40x with your staff team.

"Forum warriors" - funny. Since I calmly privately said this so so many times.

Player avatar

Tjd9 Send PM

subscriberDMM2_SkillerDMM2_Participant

I just want west side permanent f2p, east side permanent p2p. Then could do a rotation of 2 days multi then 1 day 1ip. Should make everyone happy.

Player avatar

Neox Send PM

noobsrus said:

Hell fucking no. They make the game trash and half the builds were legit impossible.

If u think u good multi but u cant multi low def chars..

I'm sorry, but I hate to inform you, you dont know how to multi.

I've run thru this whole thing about 40x with your staff team.

"Forum warriors" - funny. Since I calmly privately said this so so many times.

I believe forum warrior was not directed at you bud. But I don't know as I didn't say it.

Anyways, forcing people to only be allowed non def builds is not such a smart idea. That's just stupid. Honestly, is wild that bad? Just because you get killed does not mean wild is dead. It seems it is alive and strong.

Last edited by Neox (30 Mar 2019 22:35)

Player avatar

noobsrus Send PM

subscriber

To make 1 99 1 would have taken multiple years of legit 24/7 botting.

Yeah making it so people couldnt mass park their def chars at castle would be much better. A person multi-ing with pures is using 20x the skill as someone who is with def chars. And all the def just makes things lame. 0 0 0 0 0 0. I have def chars too. They're just dumb to use.

I use my pures unless someone comes at me with their 40 85 xx shit chars. Then I log on one too and we hit 0's for 10rds then we laugh. Stop fighting and regear the account. Then log back into something more fun.

Pures take about 2weeks for 87hp 1month for 97hp.. then extremely high range which takes a while too.

Same lvl def noobs take 1/10th of the time to make. They literally only ever manage kills as a swarm.

They are literally when the problem began....

When people multi pures is very risky can die at the slightest mistake.

When multi def noobs u can forget a client entirely for 15sec and it only down 30hp n u just like oops lol run and eat 2 food.

So when only people who multied pures were multi-ing it was fair game. But when they multi swarms of def chars. It's just boring af. Lol

The only answer is to make your own def noobs like I did. Then also make attack beasts mages etc. And have 6chars for every 10lvls. Which is just.. like really.. that's what u suppose 2 do to enjoy rsc?

6x12 = 72. To compete at all levels today you will want to have 72 chars. Dont need any skill really. Just 72 chars and alot of armour.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

noobsrus said:

To make 1 99 1 would have taken multiple years of legit 24/7 botting.

Yeah making it so people couldnt mass park their def chars at castle would be much better. A person multi-ing with pures is using 20x the skill as someone who is with def chars. And all the def just makes things lame. 0 0 0 0 0 0. I have def chars too. They're just dumb to use.

I use my pures unless someone comes at me with their 40 85 xx shit chars. Then I log on one too and we hit 0's for 10rds then we laugh. Stop fighting and regear the account. Then log back into something more fun.

Pures take about 2weeks for 87hp 1month for 97hp.. then extremely high range which takes a while too.

Same lvl def noobs take 1/10th of the time to make. They literally only ever manage kills as a swarm.

They are literally when the problem began....

When people multi pures is very risky can die at the slightest mistake.

When multi def noobs u can forget a client entirely for 15sec and it only down 30hp n u just like oops lol run and eat 2 food.

So when only people who multied pures were multi-ing it was fair game. But when they multi swarms of def chars. It's just boring af. Lol

The only answer is to make your own def noobs like I did. Then also make attack beasts mages etc. And have 6chars for every 10lvls. Which is just.. like really.. that's what u suppose 2 do to enjoy rsc?

6x12 = 72. To compete at all levels today you will want to have 72 chars. Dont need any skill really. Just 72 chars and alot of armour.

100% afuckinmen.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Jusba Send PM

subscriber

Restart server with 2x rates, hehe ;D.

Player avatar

Synbios Send PM

subscriber

Jusba said:

Restart server with 2x rates, hehe ;D.

In 2014 when I joined the server, the combat rates were 2x. Guess what, everybody bitched and said the rates should be 5-10x. lol

(Yeah, I know your post was mostly sarcastic)

Anyway, Pepsi is correct that you can't dictate what stats are allowed. However, the party system allowing you to make a 1 99 1 relatively quickly is really dumb and a big contributor to the problem. I mostly agree with noobsrus in regards to def builds being annoying as hell and a complete waste of time...but what can you do?  If people wanna be annoying dumbdicks, they gonna do it. lol

Player avatar

I fun I Send PM

It sucks the admin can't even take constructive criticism or listen to our ideas. I don't think anything in the wild will be changing anytime soon, so it will be time to join others and move on to new adventures.

Player avatar

noobsrus Send PM

subscriber

Lol syn do u even pk? They dictate all kinds of dumbass shit as is. What would really be the difference? An improvement to gameplay. That's it. Damn. Nope. We cant do that!!

This is literally the most broken friend mode wilderness I've ever seen. But whatever.

The only reason people are here is because there is (VIRTUALLY) no other choice. This is the only server that the full playerbase can trust with their info.

Cant trust em to make good decisions regarding general gameplay. But u can trust ur CC isnt being sold on the dark web. (Aside from open, but they're very small 1x authentic, not private server like, Good fellas tho.)

Why do u think the playerbase jumps ship every opportunity? Cuz the gameplay here is GOD AWFUL.. and sadly... it just keeps getting worse and worse. But it's the only viable source as is. But no. Dont make positive changes..

Im sure its tons of fun having to jail all chars who havent logged in XX days because they jump ship every opportunity, even to untrusted sources.. when such simple things could be done to improve it..

I come back in May. Since then, the great majority of updates pushed had NO PVP updates at all.

The 2% that did..... they took GREAT, WELL THOUGHT OUT IDEAS and put a DUMB TWIST on them that they come up with in 10mins. With half of those times the idea they come up with was directly expressed that it is something that completely be avoided doing.

Or that it needs to be done in a particular sequence.

If it is

1 2 3 4 5..

Rev does

4 2 3 5 1..

And that just the really unfortunate truths.