Oprah's ban appeal

Player avatar

Oprah123 Send PM

subscriber

Hello fellow rscrevolution players,
    I would like to start off this ban appeal by apologizing to anyone that may have been affected by my actions directly or indirectly, I was under the influence of hard times in my life and was allowing my emotions to come through in game. I apologize To the Admin, Mods, and Players this affected. After accepting the reasoning for my ban and coming to understand it, I have attempted to maintain a positive attitude within the community during the period of my 3 months. I have given each Admin and Mod that were directly affected a personal apology. I ask for the approval of my appeal, thus forward I will continue to work on upholding the server and being a better part of its community.

Sincerely,
-O P R A H

ZxAxR

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

Your original ban was set for 90 days, which is up in 2 days from now.  Your main account's ban will auto expire in 48 hours.  You can PM me the names of the other characters which were affected by the ban.

Please note that we are giving you a chance to once again be a helpful and upstanding member or our community. any further instances of things that caused this ban to be issued, and the ban will be reinstated.

Also note that our game rules extend to discord.