Pking Ruined by Macroers

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Jauroo said:

Jusba said:

Jauroo said:

1ip wouldn't do any help if you feel like you can't get fair fights/ 1v1 fights atm, if it were 1ip you would still get 8vs1ed constantly because most of the pkers are completely pussies and you wouldn't even be able to help yourself in that situation

Well it can't be worse.
How do you mean help yourself? I have 1 higher level account and I wasn't planning on wasting time training a dozen just to have a shitty experience.
Pretty sure there would be plenty of old players who would play if the wilderness somehow resembled actual rsc wild.

Ah, thats a shitty situation then, i totally get why you wont waste time training multiple accounts because that takes too long. I probably wouldn't play either if i didn't get access to my friends accounts, that way i can fight alone against a few people if i need to. And these days the pking is nothing like it was in RSC; if wildy was 1IP, there would be total of 10 pkers probably, it's been done here, and in every other major server and it has failed pretty badly, and everytime the result has been that the active pkers has quit, and the wildy been dead as hell. The only ''fun'' you have in pking these days is wars/charwars but then again that's something you need accounts and supplies for and if you want to compete it's going to take a hella long time. Unless you want to focus on specific level range (flats, 80-90s) n so on..

And here we have the reason why pker accounts need implemented.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Jauroo Send PM

KizL said:

Jauroo said:

Jusba said:

Well it can't be worse.
How do you mean help yourself? I have 1 higher level account and I wasn't planning on wasting time training a dozen just to have a shitty experience.
Pretty sure there would be plenty of old players who would play if the wilderness somehow resembled actual rsc wild.

Ah, thats a shitty situation then, i totally get why you wont waste time training multiple accounts because that takes too long. I probably wouldn't play either if i didn't get access to my friends accounts, that way i can fight alone against a few people if i need to. And these days the pking is nothing like it was in RSC; if wildy was 1IP, there would be total of 10 pkers probably, it's been done here, and in every other major server and it has failed pretty badly, and everytime the result has been that the active pkers has quit, and the wildy been dead as hell. The only ''fun'' you have in pking these days is wars/charwars but then again that's something you need accounts and supplies for and if you want to compete it's going to take a hella long time. Unless you want to focus on specific level range (flats, 80-90s) n so on..

And here we have the reason why pker accounts need implemented.

~K!zL

Yep, but sadly never happening. Wildy would be popping like fuck.

Player avatar

x juice x Send PM

Unfortunately this isnt rsc pking its rscps pking. Evolve or die