Troll/poser impersonating me....

Player avatar

Badboy666 Send PM

subscriber

Hey guys, just wanted to make sure everyone knows, I am NOT Badboys666, with a "S" after Badboy. I am only this (and some other alts that doesnt have "badboy666" or anything in it).

So don't be mad at me if he's trolling or insulting you, as it's not me. Also, for friends who needs to trade me items, be careful and make sure to PM me on Badboy666 (no "s", real account), to make sure you're giving it to the good account.

Thanks.

Rest in peace Eric. You will Always remembered. May you guard Wilderness forever
-Baphomet, Smokablunt, BluntToker, Annabelle and many more.

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Marc been getting alot of haters recently

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Pluto said:

There is no doubt the person is trying to impersonate you. ("Badboys666    : i really am marc")

I don't know what their end goal is but I'm stopping it in its tracks. The character has been banned.

Wow something done right good job

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Pluto said:

There is no doubt the person is trying to impersonate you. ("Badboys666    : i really am marc")

I don't know what their end goal is but I'm stopping it in its tracks. The character has been banned.

How can you ban someone for impersonating another player? Is he mod now?  That would only justify the ban tbh.

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.