Albion Online

• «
  • 1 (current)

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

rscrevolution and league of legends style controls.

It's epic and almost out of beta!!

CLICK TO PLAY ALBION ONLINE

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (19 Jun 2016 05:05)

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Au2er Send PM

subscriber

Can u play this on your phone?

?

team australia

F2p wild 24/7 below the fence please.

Player avatar

xxKDxx Send PM

subscriber

Watch the video au2er before asking noob! tongue

Yes they say u can use Android , although they say tablets, so maybe phablets would work aswell.

Does look interesting, just fighting for grounds and supplies ( mm ) .. plus tat rs3 look or wOw look does not appeal to me.

Too many options on the screen, million buttons to click , new era ..  will give a try once it out of beta

K O D X / K L O J A

Player avatar

Au2er Send PM

subscriber

Yea I'd try it if I can play on phone or tablet..

I'm too old to be sitting on a desktop like a nerd

team australia

F2p wild 24/7 below the fence please.

Player avatar

gftygod Send PM

subscriber

Does anyone know when it comes out of beta?

Player avatar

xOmgx Send PM

subscriber

I will give this game a go. Great watch looks interesting!

Hello I'm xOmgx, If you have any problems or questions feel free to ask me I will do all I can to be of assistance. Or if you just wanna chat PM me in-game smile

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Hell yea guys!! smile

Already saw Ephrin! Lol

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

ephrin Send PM

subscriber

Hey man! Yup I had been following the game for a bit and when I heard noise of them doing their CB2 I decided to buy-in with the 30 dollar founders pack. Very coincidental timing to say the least! tongue

How do you like it so far? I've played a bit - almost T3 gear and very close to that 30k/Adept Adventurers goal. I really enjoy the map mechanics, crafting, etc. Super rscrevolution esque. I can only imagine how sweet PvP and map control will be when it goes live. (Especially if you account for clans and alliances)

This game has the potential to be very good.

[img]http://s15.postimg.org/v72kufao7/ephrin_signature.png[/img]

Player avatar

GreenKing Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

Albion just entered final beta. If you play and need help hit me up. I'm going to be starting a pvm focused division of my clan.  Our alliance has 300+ active players and are always looking for new recruits.

Player avatar

Ched Urcheez Send PM

subscriber

Damn my phone doesn't have that kind of specs atm I play Iruna it confusing at first but YouTube videos will cover alot.                     

Fight the boy become the man. Sit and watch as the young grow old

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

Can't stand games now with so many micro transactions and pay to win blech

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

GreenKing Send PM

Ghasp said:

Can't stand games now with so many micro transactions and pay to win blech

Albion is definitely not pay to win. Check it out before u talk shit.  This game is fucking amazing, puts rsc to shame tbh

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

I did check it out... if you can pay at any given time to give yourself a leg up in the game i.e. spend less time to reach said goal, recover faster from losing gear,  spend less time grinding to pay upkeep so you can focus elsewhere etc. Then yes, it is indeed pay to win.

If it was not pay to win there would not be an option to buy gold in the first place as there would be no incentive in doing so.

Last edited by Ghasp (10 Aug 2016 05:39)

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

fear nothing Send PM

subscriber

dont be advertising other games on this forum okay you fuck boy.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/GH0nYE6.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Kylo Ren Send PM

Banned

fear nothing said:

well this is my last post. i do not play to skill nor playerkill. i was banned for a minor bug so they say. to banned the most dedicated player perm well did i think it could happen and i worried no. thank you all for your time. losing me means nothing to this server one of if not the most active user in my opinion so thank you all for your time because i was dedicated and am no longer.

FIRST ORDER
                     KNIGHTS OF REN

Player avatar

GreenKing Send PM

Ghasp said:

I did check it out... if you can pay at any given time to give yourself a leg up in the game i.e. spend less time to reach said goal, recover faster from losing gear,  spend less time grinding to pay upkeep so you can focus elsewhere etc. Then yes, it is indeed pay to win.

If it was not pay to win there would not be an option to buy gold in the first place as there would be no incentive in doing so.

You can buy gold and then turn that into silver but if you don't spend the time to work on weapons and armor it does no good.

RSCR is more pay to win than albion..

Last edited by GreenKing (10 Aug 2016 13:49)

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

GreenKing said:

Ghasp said:

You can buy gold and then turn that into silver but if you don't spend the time to work on weapons and armor it does no good.

I beg to differ rscr is a subscription based system. After you spend your 15 dollars on a platinum and gold sub spending more money will not do you any good for 30 days so there is a cap and spending more than the next person does not increase your advantage.

In Albion if you take two people who invest the same amount of time but one spends frequently with no limit (pay to win) while the other spends just enough to maintain a premium status (standard subscription practice) who is going to have the better player?

Last edited by Ghasp (10 Aug 2016 18:19)

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

Mod Tru Send PM

mod

[img]http://oi64.tinypic.com/2vma6x4.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

GreenKing Send PM

Ghasp said:

GreenKing said:

Ghasp said:

I beg to differ rscr is a subscription based system. After you spend your 15 dollars on a platinum and gold sub spending more money will not do you any good for 30 days so there is a cap and spending more than the next person does not increase your advantage.

In Albion if you take two people who invest the same amount of time but one spends frequently with no limit (pay to win) while the other spends just enough to maintain a premium status (standard subscription practice) who is going to have the better player?

Bro you can buy subs and sell them for gp..how is that not pay to win.. Lol

Player avatar

GreenKing Send PM

RSCR and albion are very similar in the fact that u can buy gold or subs and sell them for gp or silver. But that does you no good if you can't use the items your buying.

• «
  • 1 (current)