RSCR Tools (PC/Mac) - Skill Calculator

Player avatar

wandregal Send PM

subscriber

There are some inaccurate stats like bat bones that normally give 12 exp ingame but its tools say its 13.5 exp so I dont know if the tool or game has it wrong.

Player avatar

Honour Send PM

subscriber

wandregal said:

There are some inaccurate stats like bat bones that normally give 12 exp ingame but its tools say its 13.5 exp so I dont know if the tool or game has it wrong.

If everyone using the app and program could please report any bugs or inaccuracies to me then I'll fix them asap. It's simply impossible to make a skill calculator without inaccuracies, the idea is that people like you who notice these inaccuracies make me aware of them so I can fix them. Unfortunately I just don't have time to test every single EXP combination and item in-game, I rely on players noticing errors like that.

I'll fix the bat bones EXP issue as soon as possible. I guess no one has mentioned the inaccuracy because no one buries bat bones for the xp lol. But given that the app has been used by hundreds of people for months and I haven't received a single bug or error report from anyone in all that time, I've assumed that it's all been working as intended.

Edit: if you need to get in contact with me please PM me on the forums, I'm likely to miss your messages here as I don't check this thread every day.

Last edited by Honour (7 Jan 2017 04:19)

Peace over anger.
Honour over hate.
Strength over fear.

aka. punKrockeR

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Honour said:

the app has been used by hundreds of people for months and I haven't received a single bug or error report from anyone in all that time

I'm impressed.
slowclap.gif

Please send bugs re: RSCRTools to Honour, or to me and I will foward them to him.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

fear nothing Send PM

subscriber

need better link cuz the site gets red flagged stop using ad sites

[img]http://i.imgur.com/GH0nYE6.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

highpplz Send PM

subscriber

Great job. Thanks for this. I have a question tho. Is there any way to have this app use the draw over apps permission. It would be awesome if it was like Facebook messenger and had a floating dragon sword or other sprite. You could then stay in game and use the calculator.

Player avatar

Honour Send PM

subscriber

highpplz said:

Great job. Thanks for this. I have a question tho. Is there any way to have this app use the draw over apps permission. It would be awesome if it was like Facebook messenger and had a floating dragon sword or other sprite. You could then stay in game and use the calculator.

Great idea man, I'll look into it

Peace over anger.
Honour over hate.
Strength over fear.

aka. punKrockeR

Player avatar

Uncle Send PM

Honour.. Hot spots are gone.. Team territory is the new fad.. We need updates please smile

Please join us on Discord to keep in touch and quicker support.

https://discord.gg/cpx6Y44

Player avatar

Datsyuk Send PM

subscriber

Are the fletching xp rates wrong?  Right now I'm stacked subs so my skilling xp is 4x.  I'm getting 300xp per UNSTRUNG yew long bow which is correct.  However the Calculator is saying I should be getting 332xp per bow.  I don't have wilderness or Double xp checked off.  Am I missing something or is the Calculator wrong?

[img]http://s2.postimg.org/stnxil1ll/Datsyuk.jpg[/img]

Speed Racer - Lvl 3 Event Extraordinar

Player avatar

Honour Send PM

subscriber

Datsyuk said:

Are the fletching xp rates wrong?  Right now I'm stacked subs so my skilling xp is 4x.  I'm getting 300xp per UNSTRUNG yew long bow which is correct.  However the Calculator is saying I should be getting 332xp per bow.  I don't have wilderness or Double xp checked off.  Am I missing something or is the Calculator wrong?

Fixed smile

fear nothing said:

need better link cuz the site gets red flagged stop using ad sites

Edit: if the RSCR staff are comfortable with the program being hosted on their web server then they are of course welcome to create their own mirror for it. But I'm not gonna pester them about it myself because I know they're busy doing more important things smile

Last edited by Honour (18 May 2017 04:05)

Peace over anger.
Honour over hate.
Strength over fear.

aka. punKrockeR

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Honour said:

if the RSCR staff are comfortable with the program being hosted on their web server then they are of course welcome to create their own mirror for it

I'll bring this up with n0m.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

Noliferqt Send PM

~bump

Could you add so that either it restored last sessions username or make it so that it saves "profiles" please?

rscrevolution.com aka. Nolifer <terrisluts>
normal rscrevolution aka. S a y u m i <Maxed>
[img]http://sig.rsbandb.com/s/78/S%20A%20Y%20U%20M%20I.png[/img]

Player avatar

Honour Send PM

subscriber

Noliferqt said:

~bump

Could you add so that either it restored last sessions username or make it so that it saves "profiles" please?

Hey sorry man, I've been away from the community for a while now as I've been super busy with other stuff. I've been meaning to get around to updating this app and adding a few new features, I'll look into that for you soon smile

Peace over anger.
Honour over hate.
Strength over fear.

aka. punKrockeR

Player avatar

Slowpoke101 Send PM

subscriber

Great job on the app! I will try it out soon and maybe the paid one smile if I can find some money.

Player avatar

Honour Send PM

subscriber

Slowpoke101 said:

Great job on the app! I will try it out soon and maybe the paid one smile if I can find some money.

Thanks man I appreciate that! I'll be rolling out an update sometime this week to all versions just to make sure everything is up to scratch. Gotta fix the world map link and add some quest guides etc.

If anyone has any specific requests now is the time to mention them big_smile

Last edited by Honour (16 Dec 2017 05:38)

Peace over anger.
Honour over hate.
Strength over fear.

aka. punKrockeR

Player avatar

Slowpoke101 Send PM

subscriber

I just went through the free version and I love it! Very nice job smile I just left a 5 star review on google play smile I need to find some money for the paid to test it out for you.

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

Honour said:

Noliferqt said:

~bump

Hey sorry man, I've been away from the community for a while now as I've been super busy with other stuff. I've been meaning to get around to updating this app and adding a few new features, I'll look into that for you soon smile

Glad to see you still around to implement updates wink

Player avatar

Honour Send PM

subscriber

Slowpoke101 said:

I just went through the free version and I love it! Very nice job smile I just left a 5 star review on google play smile I need to find some money for the paid to test it out for you.

That's awesome to hear man! Thanks for that, I really appreciate it. All I need to know is that at least one person finds it useful and I feel like it was a worthwhile endeavor big_smile So thanks man, I've got a few updates coming out this week. If you can think of anything to suggest to add, let me know! I'm running out of ideas to be honest.

I recently added rewarded video ads to the free version, now when you watch one it disables all ads for 12 hours. So don't feel pressured to pay for the full version any time soon - if you want to support the development and remove ads from the app at the same time that's one way to do it smile

Personally I'd prefer to have no ads cuz I hate them, but this app is such a beast of a project for me that I need to do something to create some kind of incentive for working on it. Hardly anyone has actually bought the paid app (which is cool and I don't care), but I've only made $5 in total from ad revenue in over 18 months and I've logged literally hundreds of hours in Android Studio working on it the past year haha. First world problems >.>

Obviously I didn't do it for the money, I did it for the community and love of the game and out of my own curiosity about Android development. Initially the whole thing was free, but as it became bigger and harder to maintain I had to think of a way to get something out of it for my time and this was the best I could come up with sad I just hope these video ads bring in at least enough money to buy me a case of beer sometime next year for all the late nights lol. And I hope it doesn't annoy too many users - if it does let me know and I'll remove it.

Anyway thanks for looking into the paid version man! It means a lot, every small app sale helps encourage me to keep the momentum going on the project and makes me feel like I'm not wasting my time building something no one cares about.

Mod Kleio said:

Thanks Kleio! I'm glad to be back man. I probably won't play nearly as much as I used to now that I've got full-time work and major projects to keep me busy, but I thought I should at least drop in to participate in the Christmas events and get this app up to scratch with the latest game updates.

I'm super impressed with how things have been progressing here, you guys are unstoppable! Keep it up brother big_smile this server and community is fantastic, I can never stay away for too long!

Noliferqt said:

~bump

Done smile desktop/mac version 2.3 now saves all important settings between use.

The source code of both the desktop and Android versions are uploaded too if anyone is interested - Download RSCR Tools Source Code.

Last edited by Honour (19 Dec 2017 06:28)

Peace over anger.
Honour over hate.
Strength over fear.

aka. punKrockeR

Player avatar

Slowpoke101 Send PM

subscriber

Honour said:

Slowpoke101 said:

That's awesome to hear man! Thanks for that, I really appreciate it. All I need to know is that at least one person finds it useful and I feel like it was a worthwhile endeavor big_smile So thanks man, I've got a few updates coming out this week. If you can think of anything to suggest to add, let me know! I'm running out of ideas to be honest.

I recently added rewarded video ads to the free version, now when you watch one it disables all ads for 12 hours. So don't feel pressured to pay for the full version any time soon - if you want to support the development and remove ads from the app at the same time that's one way to do it smile

Personally I'd prefer to have no ads cuz I hate them, but this app is such a beast of a project for me that I need to do something to create some kind of incentive for working on it. Hardly anyone has actually bought the paid app (which is cool and I don't care), but I've only made $5 in total from ad revenue in over 18 months and I've logged literally hundreds of hours in Android Studio working on it the past year haha. First world problems >.>

Obviously I didn't do it for the money, I did it for the community and love of the game and out of my own curiosity about Android development. Initially the whole thing was free, but as it became bigger and harder to maintain I had to think of a way to get something out of it for my time and this was the best I could come up with sad I just hope these video ads bring in at least enough money to buy me a case of beer sometime next year for all the late nights lol. And I hope it doesn't annoy too many users - if it does let me know and I'll remove it.

Anyway thanks for looking into the paid version man! It means a lot, every small app sale helps encourage me to keep the momentum going on the project and makes me feel like I'm not wasting my time building something no one cares about.

Mod Kleio said:

Thanks Kleio! I'm glad to be back man. I probably won't play nearly as much as I used to now that I've got full-time work and major projects to keep me busy, but I thought I should at least drop in to participate in the Christmas events and get this app up to scratch with the latest game updates.

I'm super impressed with how things have been progressing here, you guys are unstoppable! Keep it up brother big_smile this server and community is fantastic, I can never stay away for too long!

Noliferqt said:

~bump

Done smile desktop/mac version 2.3 now saves all important settings between use.

The source code of both the desktop and Android versions are uploaded too if anyone is interested - Download RSCR Tools Source Code.

I have one thought on the color of the free one it seems a little bland idk if its any different in the paid or not but it could you some color smile I will try to think of more ideas.

Player avatar

Honour Send PM

subscriber

Slowpoke101 said:

I have one thought on the color of the free one it seems a little bland idk if its any different in the paid or not but it could you some color smile I will try to think of more ideas.

Unfortunately it turned out much harder to create coloured themes for the app than I thought it would, so I had to leave that as a paid feature. The premium app has a darker theme, I plan to add more themes eventually when I get around to learning more about them. I'm more of a programmer than a graphics artist so UI design isn't my strong point haha sad but I'm working on it!

Last edited by Honour (28 Dec 2017 14:56)

Peace over anger.
Honour over hate.
Strength over fear.

aka. punKrockeR

batshoes Send PM

Holy shit man this is great. Good Job!