*WARNING* Quests giving XP with 100 Fatigue

Player avatar

Trouble Send PM

subscriber

We want to let our players know that quests DO give XP even with 100 fatigue.  Your stats will NOT be reset now that this announcement has been posted and you have been warned.

ONLY do quests if you are willing to receive the XP associated with the quest rewards, otherwise, avoid them.  Again, having 100 fatigue DOES NOT STOP YOU FROM GAINING QUEST REWARD XP.

Thanks

Player avatar

vahnx Send PM

subscriber100donor

So real RSC is like this?

Player avatar

monster Send PM

subscriber

~1 replica

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

If real RSC did it then mmmmmkay

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Fix Send PM

subscriber

yes ofcorse real rsc did this... though i would really like some stat resets, i hope no one got any due to quest xp.

Player avatar

kLaRn Send PM

Yes real rsc does do this, and great announcement

Player avatar

the smith Send PM

What is going on with my characters the  boss, and the  smith? I got nulled for about 5 minutes tried to x out client and load up a new one. Now my guys say Sorry you cant connect to server. Can someone help me please?

Player avatar

Lonti Send PM

subscriber

the  smith said:

What is going on with my characters the  boss, and the  smith? I got nulled for about 5 minutes tried to x out client and load up a new one. Now my guys say Sorry you cant connect to server. Can someone help me please?

Close the client and wait few minutes. The server is online, so the problem must be with your PC.