Might be a bug...cant finish Murder Mystery Quest

Player avatar

Bigpimp Send PM

subscriber

I have the murderers fingerprint and thread from the window seal, but all he says to the guard is "i know its not a servant because they wear black, blah, blah blah". Idk what to do now. Help please?

Player avatar

Bigpimp Send PM

subscriber

I have the murdreres fingerprint and thread from window but he keeps saying I need more evidence.

Player avatar

Bigpimp Send PM

subscriber

Posted in wrong place need this gone please

Player avatar

Bigpimp Send PM

subscriber

Dam lol this is the right place

Player avatar

Bigpimp Send PM

subscriber

Anyone knw anything about this??

Player avatar

Bigpimp Send PM

subscriber

Dam man this is annoying.

Player avatar

Bigpimp Send PM

subscriber

When I use the unidentified fingerprint with the others, it says nothing interesting happens. Shouldnt it either get rid of it or say it matches??? I really need some assistance with this man

Player avatar

Mod Jax Send PM

Hey there!
Just letting you know that I've read your post. I haven't done this quest myself and it may be possible that it is glitched. I will talk to the other staff and find out for you ASAP, in the meantime, have you tried using another guide to be sure you haven't missed a step?

Player avatar

Bigpimp Send PM

subscriber

Thanks for the reply!
I made sure I didnt miss anything. I went back through every step in the quest to make sure and now it doesn't let me compare the unidentified fingerprints to the other fingerprints. Im not sure why.

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

I noticed on this server if you miss a step or get the item a different way it bugs...

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]
Check out my Skills I offer FREE!

Player avatar

Bigpimp Send PM

subscriber

Yes it did lol. Mod Billy did a reset for me. Thanks again.

Player avatar

PunchedBunch Send PM

Oh son of a glitch!

A signature.

Player avatar

Angry Guy Send PM

subscriber

Same thing happened to me. Wasted over 3 hours trying to figure this out. Started the quest over and talked and did everything possible. In the end I could no longer even use unidentified fingerprint on other fingerprints - nothing happens (yes I did double, triple and sextillion check I had all the prints). Mod Prox was helpful and spent over a hour with me. I googled so many different quest guides to see what I was missing. If its possible to make my quest complete Id be thankful. Username Angry guy.

Player avatar

Mod Mel Send PM

Banned

Angry Guy said:

Same thing happened to me. Wasted over 3 hours trying to figure this out. Started the quest over and talked and did everything possible. In the end I could no longer even use unidentified fingerprint on other fingerprints - nothing happens (yes I did double, triple and sextillion check I had all the prints). Mod Prox was helpful and spent over a hour with me. I googled so many different quest guides to see what I was missing. If its possible to make my quest complete Id be thankful. Username Angry guy.

Has this issue been resolved? If not, please PM me in-game or through the forums, or submit a support ticket and we will get it resolved for you.

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Click here for helpful links regarding RSCRevolution and our exclusive content.
Read the Rules: Automated play is a bannable offense!