Not a PKing Update #2

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

max daddy2 said:

Am looking for assistance on finishing the hero's quest.... I am on the island waiting been here 3x days...lol if anybody  can help I would very much appreciate it! Mod Billy showed up and referred me to post here....

Add death in 3s

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

Freya Send PM

subscriber

If we're paying 10k everytime we use tele.. can we at least have the 10k go towards a pool of cash that mods can use to host events? Currently they pretty much have to farm the items themselves or rely on donations.

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

Freya said:

If we're paying 10k everytime we use tele.. can we at least have the 10k go towards a pool of cash that mods can use to host events? Currently they pretty much have to farm the items themselves or rely on donations.

I think we should do that.

Player avatar

Alikben1 Send PM

subscriber

n0m said:

Freya said:

Good idea +1

[img]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtvph_0EfnUoRet965eMm6xXYNSWuDN6DaG8sMDQsxjRg8kfxF[/img]

Player avatar

Mod Jax Send PM

n0m said:

Freya said:

+1

And keep in mind everyone, the login timers and such are trial and error. This is still us trying things out to make pking better. If you think it's a bad/good, post your feedback and let us know why and if/how it could be improved!

-Jax

Player avatar

Rpk Send PM

n0m said:

Freya said:

Good Stuff!!

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

No 1v1 boarder no log in timer wildy opt smile

Player avatar

Havalian Send PM

subscriber

I agree with the event cash pool idea.

And also with the idea that this game needs what was called a 'gp sink'.

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Havalian said:

I agree with the event cash pool idea.

And also with the idea that this game needs what was called a 'gp sink'.

500k buy in 1v1 dm events are awsome recently the team dm events been rigged since mod tee been hosting events keeping his team together on 1 team.... check out 7 v 7 vid in event section out pure proof right there! the next day he went to do it again n I walked up to event area n blew his shit up n made him split it up

Last edited by i3lunt t0k3r (29 Jul 2016 22:18)