Old schoo draynor mage staking rsc days. Mr orracle vs foo114,darkrulz

Player avatar

og m0nk Send PM

subscriber

thought id post this old video of the orracle when he used to post videos on youtube. we use to stake heavy me and this guy back in the day. loved when draynor would be packed. kids would log in to block us . funny times.

i was foo114 darkrulzall and og magsta

Player avatar

DR3 Send PM

subscriber

nice (Y)

Bandaids dont heal shit
they just cover up fuckups

Player avatar

pepster Send PM

subscriber

I won a red party hat from a trivia The Oracle hosted.  That dude was awesome.

[img]http://i58.tinypic.com/dy7kea.png[/img]

Player avatar

dherbo902 Send PM

subscriber

i hate watching these videos as much as i love them lol...i miss when dray n lumby use to be like this...so fun i wish it was like that again we need to create a bigger staking community on here...

Player avatar

pepster Send PM

subscriber

dherbo902 said:

i hate watching these videos as much as i love them lol...i miss when dray n lumby use to be like this...so fun i wish it was like that again we need to create a bigger staking community on here...

And old varrock wildy, when it was packed, and you would go there and sell fish, pking action at literally every level.  Man those were the days.

[img]http://i58.tinypic.com/dy7kea.png[/img]

Player avatar

Chicago Send PM

betasubscriber

pepster said:

dherbo902 said:

And old varrock wildy, when it was packed, and you would go there and sell fish, pking action at literally every level.  Man those were the days.

Yeah, you could literally just bring 1200gp to the wild and you'd have 12 trout or salmon right away for low level border pking

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

They were the days.

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

static Send PM

subscriber

Any idea why they have armour on instead of wizard robes or something?

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

static said:

Not sure. Whenever I maged staked back in the day, I personally never used mage robes. I saw no diffrence. I kept armor so I didn't ever have to change gear when I was against a warrior also.

Player avatar

Cub Send PM

subscriber

static said:

The Magic stat under the equipment stats did not increase damage accuracy, it increased the chance of successfully casting a spell *in classic you can fail spells*.
you would only need 70 magic to never fail the god spells (60 magic req). You would only need 77-80 magic for charging.  Any bonus "magic" was intended for charging, you would see plenty of tank mages switch to robe + hat + wizard mindbomb to charge, then back to armor for the stake.

Player avatar

static Send PM

subscriber

Cub said:

static said:

The Magic stat under the equipment stats did not increase damage accuracy, it increased the chance of successfully casting a spell *in classic you can fail spells*.
you would only need 70 magic to never fail the god spells (60 magic req). You would only need 77-80 magic for charging.  Any bonus "magic" was intended for charging, you would see plenty of tank mages switch to robe + hat + wizard mindbomb to charge, then back to armor for the stake.

Ahhh okay, I didn't know that. I figured that the additional magic from items contributed towards damage but I was obviously mistaken!

Is it the same on here? Magic from items doesn't contribute to damage?

Player avatar

Cub Send PM

subscriber

static said:

Cub said:

static said:

Ahhh okay, I didn't know that. I figured that the additional magic from items contributed towards damage but I was obviously mistaken!

On here I have no clue.

Player avatar

The Orracle Send PM

Incredible times my man. We went back and forth for what, years? Great stakes. You were one of the best. The shit talk was epic! Hope you're killing it on the west coast brother. Those moments will last a lifetime. Fun times.

Last edited by The Orracle (5 May 2016 07:07)

Player avatar

The Orracle Send PM

pepster said:

I won a red party hat from a trivia The Oracle hosted.  That dude was awesome.

Haha,

I remember that. Fun times!

Player avatar

The Orracle Send PM

Here's one of my favourite vids I made. I don't think you're in it OG smile.

Level 15 guthix Mage when people were so gullible.

https://youtu.be/Whn3C2oDPY0

Player avatar

The Orracle Send PM

If you're too lazy to click the link.

Player avatar

The Orracle Send PM

Cub said:

static said:

Cub said:

On here I have no clue.

I guess that's why I wasted so many mind bombs..Wearing rune in stakes I think was mostly a by product of the times. We were all staking non pures at the time and it was for defensive purposes. I think it just stuck into Mage vs Mage staking. If someone was wearing robes the challenging Mage usually would as well.

Didn't happen too often though. Maybe Angelz Pure and a few others bothered.

Player avatar

Mod Tru Send PM

mod

The Orracle said:

Cub said:

static said:

On here I have no clue.

I guess that's why I wasted so many mind bombs..Wearing rune in stakes I think was mostly a by product of the times. We were all staking non pures at the time and it was for defensive purposes. I think it just stuck into Mage vs Mage staking. If someone was wearing robes the challenging Mage usually would as well.

The Orracle tho?

[img]http://oi64.tinypic.com/2vma6x4.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

The Orracle Send PM

Mod Tru said:

The Orracle said:

Cub said:

On here I have no clue.

The Orracle tho?

Mhmmm.

Player avatar

trotalong1 Send PM

subscriber

The Orracle said:

Mod Tru said:

The Orracle said:

The Orracle tho?

Mhmmm.

whats your real name? the orracle i know wouldnt type how you are lol, and i staked him mills on a daily basis

Throw me to the wolves, and I will return leading the pack.