The Legendary U N C E R joins Rscrevolution.com

Player avatar

Stakez0r Send PM

DMM2_Participant

All of your kills they are sat at no food, which indicates pj.

inb4 i caught zem dead!!!11

Player avatar

skillystr Send PM

subscriber

GLeU said:

you should just buy up every rare and high alch them all, and end RSC once and for all lol.

Best post I've seen all day, ?

[img]http://i66.tinypic.com/15n3nyw.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

U N C E R Send PM

subscriber

Player avatar

U N C E R Send PM

subscriber

6000 + views awesome.

Thank you everyone, for contributing to most views.

Most used chars, that are mine / not shared
qcvaNr1jRxCslGVFVsCSCQ.png
Bj8sXJyOR0O0thtQkeFxWw.png
wfgVMuwrQmqIp41vjut86g.png

Player avatar

Team Hollywood Send PM

ur gonna regret that last post ur about to get exposed

I don't like that you pj.*

CVWUkbX.png

YOU LEGIT POSTED A KILL PIC OF PJ'ING QUEENY AND QUEENY POSTS A VID OF EXACTLY HOW YOU PLAY LMFAO, ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT

*Edited by a moderator due to offensive language

Last edited by Team Hollywood (3 Dec 2017 17:37)

[img]https://i.imgur.com/VB1YhpE.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Stakez0r Send PM

DMM2_Participant

Player avatar

Stakez0r Send PM

DMM2_Participant

Team Hollywood said:

https://i.imgur.com/CVWUkbX.png

YOU LEGIT POSTED A KILL PIC OF PJ'ING QUEENY AND QUEENY POSTS A VID OF EXACTLY HOW YOU PLAY LMFAO, ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT

Also, in the video you say its "Olly" but clearly you've taken the screenshot.

Lulz

Player avatar

rscenvy Send PM

uncer best pk 2k17

Player avatar

Stakez0r Send PM

DMM2_Participant

Last edited by Stakez0r (3 Dec 2017 19:21)

Player avatar

Team Hollywood Send PM

roflroflrofl

[img]https://i.imgur.com/VB1YhpE.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

U N C E R Send PM

subscriber

Team Hollywood said:

348s.jpg

You can clearly see you PJ YOUR own death. PJING YOUR OWN DEATH (that calls for caps, whatever jibberish you wrote up there with a microwave etc. is just you being angry)

Litterally, LITTERALLY ON THE KILL Pilejumped (still failed to get a kill obv.)

oHKr7yP1QEq3ifHSh1gMVw.png

Last edited by U N C E R (3 Dec 2017 19:58)

Player avatar

Stakez0r Send PM

DMM2_Participant

U N C E R said:

Team Hollywood said:

I don't like that you pj.

https://s3-media3.fl.yelpcdn.com/bphoto … Q/348s.jpg

You can clearly see you PJ YOUR own death. PJING YOUR OWN DEATH (that calls for caps, whatever jibberish you wrote up there with a microwave etc. is just you being angry)

Litterally, LITTERALLY ON THE KILL Pilejumped (still failed to get a kill obv.)

https://image.prntscr.com/image/oHKr7yP … h1gMVw.png

What happened to you being Olly though?

Or what about how you wait on scouts to watch flats wars, then wait in 5 wilderness for the people with no food running out?  How come you never addressed that fact?

giphy.gif

Last edited by Stakez0r (3 Dec 2017 22:10)

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

Stakez0r said:

Or what about how you wait on scouts to watch flats wars, then wait in 5 wilderness for the people with no food running out?  How come you never addressed that fact?

https://media3.giphy.com/media/KBx7fQoLxuV7G/giphy.gif

^^ This, said you were Olly to try keep up your family man image where you ''only play 1 hour a week and when you do there is hell to pay for anyone in your path!!'' when in fact you're on all the time.

And how on earth do you expect me to believe Uncer, from the picture you posted there of Queeny PJ'ing himself, that you legitimately caught him from full food to no food? After it's been proven time and time again, video or not, that you sit on scouts watching wars picking off whoevers lowest at the end? I can almost guarantee you chased him after he got away in a war, just like in the Beatdown video. You have got a compulsive lying disorder or something it's pretty damn hilarious honestly, GG no re

Player avatar

U N C E R Send PM

subscriber

zazo x said:

Stakez0r said:

^^ This, said you were Olly to try keep up your family man image where you ''only play 1 hour a week and when you do there is hell to pay for anyone in your path!!'' when in fact you're on all the time.

And how on earth do you expect me to believe Uncer, from the picture you posted there of Queeny PJ'ing himself, that you legitimately caught him from full food to no food? After it's been proven time and time again, video or not, that you sit on scouts watching wars picking off whoevers lowest at the end? I can almost guarantee you chased him after he got away in a war, just like in the Beatdown video. You have got a compulsive lying disorder or something it's pretty damn hilarious honestly, GG no re

I don't have any lies, I 1v1'd you and 5 fights in as you saw you were losing you logged multi. Despite you being one asking for 1v1. You have nothing to say, your oppinion does not matter. You are none entitled to have an oppinion, when you pull stuff like that, don't expect anything from anyone else. You are the lowest form of trash wannabe pker there is.

I am by far the most respectable person in wild, I am a genuine solo pker. YES - I do not join in on big fights, since I'm NOT on any of the teams. Obviously I join in at ANY given moment, preferably if someone swirls away from the big fight, where from experience - I find it hard to win 8v1 if I go directly into big fight. Conclusion being that, those who run off the big fights are in 10/10 of ALL cases - always multiloggers, who decided that LITTERALLY 1 fight, where the main opposit team focused them - its better for them to use a char with full food, and with access to a large range of flats no problem.

So from what I've witnessed and this is a trend among especially those not involved with "Empire" is that - Empire runs in, focusses 1 guy for litterally 2 rounds before they shoot anyone they can. That one guy loses maybe 6 food, runs off, logs because Empire fails catch. Instantly logs on a diff char full food joins fight. Several people do this, jammy, beat, you, clito, you basically all do this behaviour. I decide to help the weaker team, often being the NON empire. Sometimes as in the case of the above screenshot - I helped Empire.

So yes, Jammy wasn't full food. On one image he hardly had any the other took maybe 10 or 15 catches, where he 2v1'd me, I was out of food myself at that point.

Fact is, big fights are happening, I cannot join it as it happens, since I wasn't invited by ANY of the teams, so I gear up as fast as I can and join where possible. Trying to estimate the losing team and helping the losing side.

People die ingame, thats what Pking is, being furious about it on forums and complaining on a Introduction thread is simply childish.

I do hardly play, the 117 is not mine, I helped train it. And I have free useage - Apparently Olly is friends with some people that I am not etc. and vice versa. Standard sharing problem. If you are not friends, just attack it. Whoever is on will fight or run, thats wilderness for you, you might get used to wildy once you've played for a while.

Anyways - heading out for dinner. Stop trying so hard not to look stupid, it has the opposit effect zazo and jammy.

Player avatar

Stakez0r Send PM

DMM2_Participant

U N C E R said:

zazo x said:

Stakez0r said:

I don't have any lies, I 1v1'd you and 5 fights in as you saw you were losing you logged multi. Despite you being one asking for 1v1. You have nothing to say, your oppinion does not matter. You are none entitled to have an oppinion, when you pull stuff like that, don't expect anything from anyone else. You are the lowest form of trash wannabe pker there is.

I am by far the most respectable person in wild, I am a genuine solo pker. YES - I do not join in on big fights, since I'm NOT on any of the teams. Obviously I join in at ANY given moment, preferably if someone swirls away from the big fight, where from experience - I find it hard to win 8v1 if I go directly into big fight. Conclusion being that, those who run off the big fights are in 10/10 of ALL cases - always multiloggers, who decided that LITTERALLY 1 fight, where the main opposit team focused them - its better for them to use a char with full food, and with access to a large range of flats no problem.

So from what I've witnessed and this is a trend among especially those not involved with "Empire" is that - Empire runs in, focusses 1 guy for litterally 2 rounds before they shoot anyone they can. That one guy loses maybe 6 food, runs off, logs because Empire fails catch. Instantly logs on a diff char full food joins fight. Several people do this, jammy, beat, you, clito, you basically all do this behaviour. I decide to help the weaker team, often being the NON empire. Sometimes as in the case of the above screenshot - I helped Empire.

So yes, Jammy wasn't full food. On one image he hardly had any the other took maybe 10 or 15 catches, where he 2v1'd me, I was out of food myself at that point.

Fact is, big fights are happening, I cannot join it as it happens, since I wasn't invited by ANY of the teams, so I gear up as fast as I can and join where possible. Trying to estimate the losing team and helping the losing side.

People die ingame, thats what Pking is, being furious about it on forums and complaining on a Introduction thread is simply childish.

I do hardly play, the 117 is not mine, I helped train it. And I have free useage - Apparently Olly is friends with some people that I am not etc. and vice versa. Standard sharing problem. If you are not friends, just attack it. Whoever is on will fight or run, thats wilderness for you, you might get used to wildy once you've played for a while.

Anyways - heading out for dinner. Stop trying so hard not to look stupid, it has the opposit effect zazo and jammy.

I'll gladly have a 1v1, 1 char only, name the time and place, i'll even stream it for anyone to watch.

PS: Just realised you said that pic was a 1v1, you've never came for a 1v1, nor will you ever.  That pic was taken during a war, when I was running from someone and you cut off at the back of the castle, so I done the natural thing and ran to try and save myself on another client.

Big lols

Last edited by Stakez0r (4 Dec 2017 18:59)

Player avatar

rscenvy Send PM

lulz this guy is funny

Player avatar

Gonnaflynow Send PM

Atleast he does pk big_smile

Player avatar

Chaotixx In Exile Send PM

Biggest fail comeback of all time.

Put the vegetable Michael Schumacher inside a ferrari and his comeback is better than this.

Player avatar

Eww Bald Send PM

I have a red hat on rscrevolution classic and I'm NEVER going to sell it for all the gp or certs in classic so you will never have them all. tongue

P.S. It's not on this username, either. wink

"I see..." said the blind man as he pissed into the wind "It's all coming back to me now!".