RSCRevolution (Saradomin, Guthix, Zamorak) armour teaser

Player avatar

Fate Send PM

beta

Hello everyone, a few days ago I said that I have been working hard on making some new stuff on RSCR.

The idea behind this is pretty straight forward, god items exist in RSC for example the god staffs, god capes. So I was thinking that why are there no rune god armour?
It was added in RS2, but it would have been added to RSC if that was to be further developed.

The god armours are not yet fully implemented (Kiteshield, Female-body and Skirt still to make), here's a few pictures and how you will be able to obtain these items once they have been implemented in-game.

Clue Scrolls:
BLrYI6l.png

The clue scroll system will be in 3 categorys (Easy, Medium and Hard).
A Clue scroll is a random drop from a large variety of monsters. If a player possesses an clue scroll, they must either complete it or drop/destroy it in order to receive a new one. Clue scrolls are the start of a Treasure Trail - a treasure hunt that sends players hunting all around rscrevolution. At the end of the hunt players receive a reward of items randomly selected from a specific list, possibly including very rare and very valuable items.

Saradomin armour:
T5KlS1j.png

aWrT9IK.png

Guthix armour:
DQXrroM.png

22gU0Ii.png
Zamorak armour:
dKEdmX6.png

fDa8R0d.png

Kite, Femalebody and Skirt will come soon.

What is that cape you are wearing?
-It will be another surprise..

Best Regards,
Fate.

Done in one take, because in life there are no repeats.

Player avatar

Shot5times Send PM

subscriber

Ok, so the new update is going to be god armor and clue scrolls??

HexRated/young p/p da ghost/ghostface
Let me show you why they call me the ghost..

Player avatar

fear nothing Send PM

subscriber

Fate said:

Hello everyone, a few days ago I said that I have been working hard on making some new stuff on RSCR.

The idea behind this is pretty straight forward, god items exist in RSC for example the god staffs, god capes. So I was thinking that why are there no rune god armour?
It was added in RS2, but it would have been added to RSC if that was to be further developed.

The god armours are not yet fully implemented (only the Saradomin so far), here's a few pictures and how you will be able to obtain these items.

Clue Scrolls:
http://i.imgur.com/BLrYI6l.png

The clue scroll system will be in 3 categorys (Easy, Medium and Hard).
A Clue scroll is a random drop from a large variety of monsters. If a player possesses an clue scroll, they must either complete it or drop/destroy it in order to receive a new one. Clue scrolls are the start of a Treasure Trail - a treasure hunt that sends players hunting all around rscrevolution. At the end of the hunt players receive a reward of items randomly selected from a specific list, possibly including very rare and very valuable items.

Saradomin armour:
http://i.imgur.com/T5KlS1j.png

Guthix armour:
Coming soon..
Zamorak armour:
Coming soon..

What is that cape you are wearing?
-It will be another surprise..

Best Regards,
Fate.

Thank you for all your hard work. Your actually showing progress....lol

[img]http://i.imgur.com/GH0nYE6.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Kevin Send PM

subscriber

Very nice update bro.

Can't wait to see the outcome from it.

Go RSCRevolution!

Player avatar

Laboucane Send PM

I like how fate added " if rsc was further developed", i think continuing where rscrevolution dropped this game is the right move, nostalgia only goes so far and as we seen with the xmas and the new years events we had an active and striving server. Good call fate and cant wait to see whats implemented down the road!

Player avatar

fairyquant Send PM

subscriber

Been waiting for a new content apart from quests for months since I quit in summer. This looks really promising, keep up the good work! smile

Last edited by fairyquant (11 Jan 2016 18:52)

Player avatar

khomaniac Send PM

subscriber

Always loved clue scrolls, was always my go to when I didn't feel like grinding. Awesome news.

Also +1 to what Laboucane stated. It's cool seeing updates like these implementing new content thats exciting and still won't saturate RSC. Excited to see more.

Player avatar

Mythical Send PM

subscriber

This is nice news to read. Goodluck with further development.

Player avatar

GreenKing Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

Very nice! I can't help but notice that the characer with God armor is also wearing what looks like a skillcape!

Player avatar

pepster Send PM

subscriber

Sick!

[img]http://i58.tinypic.com/dy7kea.png[/img]

Player avatar

Baxstar Send PM

subscriber

It looks really good so far, great work Fate smile.

big_smile

Player avatar

Amnot Send PM

subscriber

Lookin' good!!!!! Whatever you decide is my favorite, always

Player avatar

aquacool Send PM

subscriber

Excellent news

Player avatar

devious Send PM

subscriber

Word looks awesome to me! Always wanted to see god armor in rsc tongue

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Looks great!!!

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Zanzark Send PM

ALL rail ZAMORAK!

Player avatar

Fate Send PM

beta

Guthix added!

Thank you for the feedback guys, i'm happy you like it!

Done in one take, because in life there are no repeats.

Player avatar

NoxX Send PM

If you guys have any suggestions for items, armor improvements, etc. Let me know! We're still finishing up the two god armors and working out glitches with pixel smashing, sizing, etc. We're also working (shortly) on an update where Kiteshields will actually look like you're wearing a Kiteshield in-game. General QoL updates that suggestions could help improve!

Graphic Designer // IGN: NoxX, England

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Rscre downfall will be letting mod Pluto on your team aka peeeeruuu from turnip. Spelt wrong but you get the drift. Exposed#

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

KayEsS said:

If you guys have any suggestions for items, armor improvements, etc. Let me know! We're still finishing up the two god armors and working out glitches with pixel smashing, sizing, etc. We're also working (shortly) on an update where Kiteshields will actually look like you're wearing a Kiteshield in-game. General QoL updates that suggestions could help improve!

Awesome!!

Now being able to dye larges feathers would be sweet.

hatchets looking like hatchets again would be cool.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook