Washing my name. I'M NOT RELATED TO turnip

Player avatar

joe dirt Send PM

subscriber

I totally believe you it is funny the lengths they go too at times they responded too this post on there site with

Hey guys,

I don't know what kind of sick game **** is trying to play, but it's bullshit. I told the staff here that they might try to pull some shit like this. I have no idea who the guy in those pictures is or who that house belongs to. I'm here now, and I'm not leaving any time soon. All I have to say on the matter.

-Mod Marc

And the topic was immediately closed such clowns

[img]http://i.imgur.com/JuEXDJj.gif[/img]

Player avatar

Badboy666 Send PM

subscriber

Yeah, ask him to speak french for those who can. Any1 knows I'm a frenchy since I've played original rsc loll so unless they took special lessons or actually hired a frenchy to play me, it should be funny. Ask him to talk on moparscape, where I posted and they cant delete my accounts and remake them. The only place they have controls is on their own forums.

Rest in peace Eric. You will Always remembered. May you guard Wilderness forever
-Baphomet, Smokablunt, BluntToker, Annabelle and many more.

Player avatar

wheatgrassenema Send PM

subscriber

Best of luck to you man, id quit video games too if i lost something that beautiful.

IGN= xanaxbars,poonslayer,luvthecoco,luvstosplooge,wheatgrassen

Player avatar

Fate Send PM

beta

Yeah, I don't understand how sick people can be..

vpZNkSl.png

Done in one take, because in life there are no repeats.

Player avatar

Hellraiser Send PM

Badboy666 said:

Hellraiser said:

ESGN said:

So is your name Marc or Mark?

Not sure why I am asking cause I really don't care. Best of luck to you in the future, hopefully your ex-girlfriend makes her way out into Western Canada where she can meet a real man who isn't addicted to video games.

so playing video games doesn't make you a man? haha...you know girls like video games to right? dip shit! she probably was a lady, most woman are. he's most likely better without her I'm sure.

Name's Marc-André (french), facebook profile is Mark cuz I'm a cop and I don't wanna get searched by criminals I bust. Nah I'm not better, but we still hang with each other so it may get fixed soon. And no she wasn't a lady lol. She does actually like playing video games, just on Xbox though, not CPU. I keep playing the games she plays when we are together and bored, but we haven't really gamed together for a while now, got much more to do lately.

Also ESGN, since I'm not a mod anymore, you're a fucking dick... Go jerk more on her pics you fat fuck, cuz thats the closest you'll ever get to be from a woman like her.

if she was not a lady why did you break up? everyone says their gf's aren't whores simply because they are, or at one point were their gf's or simply because they still love em! I think you're one of those, in terms of why you think shes not a lady.

on topic - I admit it was chidish on rsces staffs part but honestly if you think about it it's kind of funny, I mean it was kind of a dick move but it's not really that big of a deal they just impersonated you to basically get a laugh and get you guys upset, and that's exactly what happened right? but them playing this joke doesn't mean they did do anything corrupt really other then being dicks lol.... it is kind of hilarious if you think about it, but I got a dark sense of humor so take what I say with a grain of salt. so basically it was like a cruel joke and to make fun of this server, and say you came over there lol.

meh:/ life goes on.

Last edited by Hellraiser (21 Apr 2015 13:38)

[img]http://i59.tinypic.com/34y377l.png[/img] Just your everyday Lunatic.

Player avatar

Quas Send PM

subscriber

Hellraiser said:

if she was not a lady why did you break up? everyone says their gf's aren't whores simply because they are, or at one point were their gf's or simply because they still love em! I think you're one of those, in terms of why you think shes not a lady.

You seriously need to reconsider your approach to other people. It's really disturbing, how you generalize females. Jesus christ, get over your girlfriend if she cheated on you, dude...

Player avatar

Dslrocks10 Send PM

subscriber

Quas said:

Hellraiser said:

You seriously need to reconsider your approach to other people. It's really disturbing, how you generalize females. Jesus christ, get over your girlfriend if she cheated on you, dude...

+1

Player avatar

static Send PM

subscriber

Your name looks awfully familiar, what chars did you have, name wise? Apart from Badboy666.

Player avatar

Badboy666 Send PM

subscriber

static said:

Your name looks awfully familiar, what chars did you have, name wise? Apart from Badboy666.

Badboy666, Wellan, Demethor, Zeddicus, The Warrior, Have Faith, Varaconn, Connavar, The Brave, The King, Immortal... many more big_smile

Rest in peace Eric. You will Always remembered. May you guard Wilderness forever
-Baphomet, Smokablunt, BluntToker, Annabelle and many more.

Player avatar

Lugia Send PM

subscriber

Quas said:

Hellraiser said:

It looks to me like Hellraiser still has a thing for his ex, he can't get her out of his mind, so he needs to insult others so he doesn't feel alone. Pity...

Player avatar

laid2rest Send PM

subscriber

Marc, it's been a long time. Tempest from RSC, I bought bad boy666 for what a cpl hundred back in the day? That was like 8 years ago maybe more.. Funny seeing you here.

In-Game Names: Laid2Rest, Laid__2_Rest, Turbo_Chargd, Diabetes Dan(not mine, share)... Deadman: IamTheReaper, TheRedReaper
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img923/8053/6vW6gC.png[/img]
^RSCR Original
Good to be back

Player avatar

T4 Tax Send PM

subscriber

ahhh badboy wuddup its rangers , fuck those turnip faggets , they try to hard , their server is destroyed and they just want to take down people with them.

Player avatar

T4 Tax Send PM

subscriber

Quas said:

Hellraiser said:

lmaoooooo

im ripped,

anyone else find this hilarious ??

this guy's  a feminist , i'm with hellraiser on dat one