Washing my name. I'M NOT RELATED TO turnip

Player avatar

Badboy666 Send PM

subscriber

turnip is shit, someone's over there been using my name at their advantage. I would have liked to leave rsc-scene without my name being spoiled by love Pyru, but he decided otherwise.

I AM NOT A MOD ON turnip, AND NEVER WILL. I don't even have a forum account over there. All I've said has always been true and honest. You guys believing those assholes blindly makes me utterly sick. And even more, you go on insulting me loll c'mon guys, wake the fuck up.

I want to apologize to n0m, fate, Hobbs and all the staff, for this situation who was been created by my departure, but it isn't my resort, not in my control. I made my quitting topic here, to expose the reasons why and make sure no1 thinks I'm leaving the boat for something else, yet you guys believe the worst liar ever seen instead of me. I will provide pics and proofs of everything in my life (except my job cuz I can't use my police logo pubicly.)

Independant 3rd party forum to prove RSCR staff isnt using my forum account here to lie, and turnip are really bullshitting all of you. My moparscape account, 2013.
UqeLAGb.png?1
https://www.moparscape.org/smf/index.ph … 090.0.html
xVx6WHB.png?1
Facebook Mark vs Marc, turnip staff are idiots.
UXHRaC8.png?1
Been with my girl since 3 years.. "2012"
WqZykjT.png?1
Now I'm not anymore. "SEPARATED"
GZ15ihl.png?1
1st day of work at my new house, started last August.
e9MwhM2.jpg?1
This winter.
sf9OECj.jpg?1
My girlfriend and me, real reason why I left.
SpzLIfS.jpg?1
MFmuCVJ.jpg
Me, confirming my identity.
hTqRy1b.jpg?1
More pics of me, to confirm.
IFUWEYF.jpg?1
7EwzQXR.png?1
Any more questions?

Last edited by Badboy666 (21 Apr 2015 15:19)

Rest in peace Eric. You will Always remembered. May you guard Wilderness forever
-Baphomet, Smokablunt, BluntToker, Annabelle and many more.

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Lol that is pretty pathetic of them, but what is more pathetic is how a ton of people here turned on you in a second.

Player avatar

Badboy666 Send PM

subscriber

Any more questions?

Yeah Matt, everyone turning on me without even asking, or wondering. Pathetic lmfao but I understand from the staff, thinking they've been betrayed. It's more the players attitude toward that.

Last edited by Badboy666 (20 Apr 2015 17:47)

Rest in peace Eric. You will Always remembered. May you guard Wilderness forever

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

I'm not sure why your wasting your time marc. these guys dont deserve your time and effort. not after they turned on you so quickly.

Player avatar

Badboy666 Send PM

subscriber

GLeU said:

I'm not sure why your wasting your time marc. these guys dont deserve your time and effort. not after they turned on you so quickly.

This staff here deserve an explanation, and proofs for all players to see and know turnip is shit.

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Badboy666 said:

GLeU said:

This staff here deserve an explanation, and proofs for all players to see and know turnip is shit.

they turned on you the second the rumor came about. nobody waited to speak to you, they just instantly talked shit about you. fuck those assholes man.

Player avatar

Badboy666 Send PM

subscriber

Thanks to n0m or Kevin for moving this to news. People need to see this.

Player avatar

pepster Send PM

subscriber

WOW lol can't believe they went to that extend to smear you.  Thanks for coming back and clearing that up for us.

[img]http://i58.tinypic.com/dy7kea.png[/img]

Player avatar

Fate Send PM

beta

I would like to apologize for the quick judgement from me. I should have looked closer into this matter, though since you didn't reply me on Skype I quickly thought it was true. My bad. turnip is playing a very unfair game now... And last time I checked in their new news post they claim to care so much for the RSC community hmmm. roll

Done in one take, because in life there are no repeats.

Player avatar

Badboy666 Send PM

subscriber

Fate said:

I would like to apologize for the quick judgement from me. I should have looked closer into this matter, though since you didn't reply me on Skype I quickly thought it was true. My bad. turnip is playing a very unfair game now... And last time I checked in their new news post they claim to care so much for the RSC community hmmm. roll

Yeah I understand you guys must have felt so betrayed I understand the hate from the staff, not from the players though. When I said I was leaving the gaming scene at a whole, it meant I closed my skype and all the gaming things. Deleted all my games from computers (RSCR, SC2, D3, etc.). My plan was to step back in once my house is done, and today i had a free moment so I came here to check how things were going. Whatta freaking surprise I got loll. I haven't been on my comp for about a week, so I couldn't come in time to stop this lie fast enough.

Last edited by Badboy666 (20 Apr 2015 18:19)

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Fate said:

Time for turnip transfers

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Mod Rane Send PM

If this is all true then it amazes me the how low the staff at turnip are to do something like this. Perhaps people who also play there will accept the level of corruption there and come here exclusively. I would hate to think what they might be doing with your IP addresses and info if there so low to try to pull something like this, not just on us but on Marc himself.

[img]http://gifyu.com/images/sigforrscr.gif[/img]

Player avatar

adidas Send PM

subscriber

KizL said:

Fate said:

~K!zL

Player avatar

the boss Send PM

subscriber

adidas said:

KizL said:

Fate said:

~K!zL

Player avatar

Dslrocks10 Send PM

subscriber

the  boss said:

adidas said:

KizL said:

~K!zL

Player avatar

ESGN Send PM

subscriber

So is your name Marc or Mark?

Not sure why I am asking cause I really don't care. Best of luck to you in the future, hopefully your ex-girlfriend makes her way out into Western Canada where she can meet a real man who isn't addicted to video games.

Last edited by ESGN (20 Apr 2015 19:12)

Player avatar

PALLO Send PM

subscriber

Badboy666 said:

Any more questions?

Yeah Matt, everyone turning on me without even asking, or wondering. Pathetic lmfao but I understand from the staff, thinking they've been betrayed. It's more the players attitude toward that.

Well, I wrote to you to leave our staff convo since we thought you had joined turnip and you didn't reply anything nor left the chat but the "Mod Marc" on turnip forums was writing shit about us, so I thought you were just ignoring and betrayed us. After reading all this, I'm happy that it was just them trying to break rsc community. I don't understand why anyone plays emushit. Well, this proves once again that turnip= the cancer of rsc scene.

Player avatar

adidas Send PM

subscriber

PALLO said:

Badboy666 said:

Any more questions?

Well, I wrote to you to leave our staff convo since we thought you had joined turnip and you didn't reply anything nor left the chat but the "Mod Marc" on turnip forums was writing shit about us, so I thought you were just ignoring and betrayed us. After reading all this, I'm happy that it was just them trying to break rsc community. I don't understand why anyone plays emushit. Well, this proves once again that turnip= the cancer of rsc scene.

faster xp and thats it. thats y we need faster xp. nobody likes turnip. they just cba with low xp sht.

Player avatar

Hellraiser Send PM

ESGN said:

Not sure why I am asking cause I really don't care. Best of luck to you in the future, hopefully your ex-girlfriend makes her way out into Western Canada where she can meet a real man who isn't addicted to video games.

so playing video games doesn't make you a man? haha...you know girls like video games to right? dip shit! she probably was a lady, most woman are. he's most likely better without her I'm sure.

[img]http://i59.tinypic.com/34y377l.png[/img] Just your everyday Lunatic.

Player avatar

Badboy666 Send PM

subscriber

Hellraiser said:

ESGN said:

so playing video games doesn't make you a man? haha...you know girls like video games to right? dip shit! she probably was a lady, most woman are. he's most likely better without her I'm sure.

Name's Marc-André (french), facebook profile is Mark cuz I'm a cop and I don't wanna get searched by criminals I bust. Nah I'm not better, but we still hang with each other so it may get fixed soon. And no she wasn't a lady lol. She does actually like playing video games, just on Xbox though, not CPU. I keep playing the games she plays when we are together and bored, but we haven't really gamed together for a while now, got much more to do lately.

Also ESGN, since I'm not a mod anymore, you're a fucking dick... Go jerk more on her pics you fat fuck, cuz thats the closest you'll ever get to be from a woman like her.

Last edited by Badboy666 (21 Apr 2015 04:17)