Otherworldly Beings temporarily removed from Zanaris

Player avatar

Alex Send PM

subscriber

Due to a bug that caused at least two players now to become invisible in game, I've removed the Otherworldly Beings from Zanaris until we can sort out what exactly the issue is.

Because of the potential complications of an invisible player running around the wilderness, I feel it's best to remove any chance for abuse.

We'll get this sorted as soon as possible and put them back in once it's fixed.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Player avatar

Rankone Send PM

subscriber200donor

Would like to add my character 'Dream' became invisible at Chaos Druids in edge dungeon too c:

Bullshit = Main.
Dream = 99 smither / Godmage.

Player avatar

joe dirt Send PM

subscriber

Rankone said:

Would like to add my character 'Dream' became invisible at Chaos Druids in edge dungeon too c:

I had this happen last night in the lost city just after my internet went down for a few short minutes.   any chance that your problem did not happen until after having some type of lag logout issue?  if so this may have something to do with the issue

[img]http://i.imgur.com/JuEXDJj.gif[/img]

Player avatar

Rankone Send PM

subscriber200donor

joe dirt said:

Rankone said:

I had this happen last night in the lost city just after my internet went down for a few short minutes.   any chance that your problem did not happen until after having some type of lag logout issue?  if so this may have something to do with the issue

Hmm could be, don't remember, like a month ago :c

Bullshit = Main.
Dream = 99 smither / Godmage.

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

The player Eminem had this happen to him 2-3 times at Graveyard long time ago. it would go away after a while though.

Player avatar

joe dirt Send PM

subscriber

Now that players have confirmed that this bug happened at other NPC not just exclusively at the  Otherworldly Beings.   Can we please have them added back?

The fact it happened at other NPC proves it is not the Otherworldly Beings causing the issue.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/JuEXDJj.gif[/img]

Player avatar

Alex Send PM

subscriber

I already put them back in the other day when I confirmed that.