Dragon loots
Godspells..
oh god the feels

Bullshit = Main.
Dream = 99 smither / Godmage.

Player avatar

Fix Send PM

subscriber

more f2p wildy is going to make me sick though, i want my drag axe big_smile!

Player avatar

Bumis Send PM

betasubscriber

Dueling should be on both worlds replica or not.

http://www.bumis.xyz/wp1/
[img]http://i.imgur.com/3LIa2Lc.png[/img]
Pking Kill Log

Player avatar

Jebby Send PM

subscriber

Bumis said:

Are you referring to F2P Worlds?

This actually does make sense, Seeing were not PAYING for the ability to duel, Like rscrevolution, there is literally no reason why the F2P world shouldn't include Duelling, what would be the point of having to log out and log into the other world for Duelling?

On a side note regardless of what that silly poll says on the front page, I really do hope we get two worlds, as those who would want to Pk in say level 20-30 wildy but use p2p items, Why would we force players to have to go up to the higher levels to PK P2P style? two worlds is fine, the ones that simply want to PK F2P go to the F2P world tongue Player numbers will pick up in my opinion to, so eventually we will be needing two worlds smile

Last edited by Jebby (10 Sep 2014 17:44)

[img]http://i61.tinypic.com/357kegw.jpg[/img]
- Jebby, Juzza, xox, Dragons Fury, exe - http://www.rscrevolution.com/ -
"errare humanum est, sed in errare perseverare diabolicum"

Player avatar

S O B BSpace Send PM

subscriber5donorDMM2_Participant

Mod Jebby said:

Bumis said:

This actually does make sense, Seeing were not PAYING for the ability to duel, Like rscrevolution, there is literally no reason why the F2P world shouldn't include Duelling, what would be the point of having to log out and log into the other world for Duelling?

On a side note regardless of what that silly poll says on the front page, I really do hope we get two worlds, as those who would want to Pk in say level 20-30 wildy but use p2p items, Why would we force players to have to go up to the higher levels to PK P2P style? two worlds is fine, the ones that simply want to PK F2P go to the F2P world tongue Player numbers will pick up in my opinion to, so eventually we will be needing two worlds smile

The only problem, if it is a problen, with two worlds is eco wise. You have 2x the rune/arrow vendors, 2x the thieving chests,  2 mining guilds,  etc. Of course whether or not this will hurt or benefit the economy is up for debate, I'm still undecided, but if player count picks up to over 100 again, we may need those extra runes/arrows.  Two worlds is also more work for mods, twice as many places to check for botters.

Vet Paul
Iron Paul
Paul
[img]http://i.imgur.com/or9jdo2.png[/img]

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

S O B BSpace said:

Mod Jebby said:

Bumis said:

The only problem, if it is a problen, with two worlds is eco wise. You have 2x the rune/arrow vendors, 2x the thieving chests,  2 mining guilds,  etc. Of course whether or not this will hurt or benefit the economy is up for debate, I'm still undecided, but if player count picks up to over 100 again, we may need those extra runes/arrows.  Two worlds is also more work for mods, twice as many places to check for botters.

takes all of 2 seconds to world hop.

Player avatar

joe dirt Send PM

subscriber

Dividing the player base in half is not a good idea at all.

My suggestion  do f2p and p2p separate days like another server does ( tweak the days as you see fit )

regarding the duel i got no ideas

[img]http://i.imgur.com/JuEXDJj.gif[/img]

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

joe dirt said:

My suggestion  do f2p and p2p separate days like another server does ( tweak the days as you see fit )

2 worlds provides a lot more training spots, a lot more shops and allows people to pk how they want. whenever they want. dividing the community wont be an issue. you got your people who dont f2p pk. they are waiting till p2p pking is out. then u got your f2p pkers who wont p2p pk. its already divided. just give everyone what they want.

Player avatar

S O B BSpace Send PM

GLeU said:

S O B BSpace said:

Mod Jebby said:

takes all of 2 seconds to world hop.

So?

Vet Paul
Iron Paul
Paul

Player avatar

Fix Send PM

subscriber

joe dirt said:

this will lead the people getting maged more often on the members days :X and what happend if the time changes in wildy and ur gear goes useless?

S O B BSpace said:

Mod Jebby said:

Bumis said:

no, it wont, there will be 1 world p2p, and 1 world f2p, the p2p content of the f2p world shouldn't exist.

Last edited by Fix (12 Sep 2014 14:20)

Player avatar

S O B BSpace Send PM

Fix said:

joe dirt said:

this will lead the people getting maged more often on the members days :X and what happend if the time changes in wildy and ur gear goes useless?

S O B BSpace said:

Mod Jebby said:

no, it wont, there will be 1 world p2p, and 1 world f2p, the p2p content of the f2p world shouldn't exist.

Yes it will, all but one of the things I specified were f2p... and those were just examples.

Vet Paul
Iron Paul
Paul

Player avatar

Fix Send PM

subscriber

oohh derp, i thought you said there would be more rune arrow venders, i cant think of any extra chests, and why is 2x mining guilds a negative? people can already mine the same rock, so im not sure how it would change anything, aside from in 1 world you can get gems from a d stone ammy, and the other world nnot.. and theres going to be only 1 more arrow shop, and 1 more good rune shop, .. along with the half a dozen more arrow shops and at least 2 more rune sshops that p2p brings..  im sure its not going to phase a thing.. saying its up for debate kind of says its an issue, where it really isn't, the facts are p2p brings alot of arrow venders, and more rune shops, and the 2 shops from p2p shouldn't harm anything. the real issue is that the f2p world allows people to f2p pk, and means the p2p world can be fully p2p, the mix world seems alot more harmful, don't you think?

Player avatar

molder Send PM

subscriber

i wonder was that 2015 september 14 or 2016, just didnt read that in post?

Every like saves a kid in africa-
https://www.facebook.com/Xerathonscript/

Player avatar

Chvtky Send PM

subscriber

There's around 100-150 players in main RSC everyday. There's 3 servers and even that is not enough for certain training activities for there's very few players needed to hog all the world's. Considering the playerbase now and potential playerbase that will be when P2P is released, 2 servers at least is very well needed.

As for those who argue about splitting of community whether in general or PKers, there can be an unofficial world for PKing and community meetings/trading. I'll put main RSC as a prime example. When people want to trade/socialize/meet the community, they will mostly gather in world 2 draynor village. That goes for dueling(often) and PKing too(if there's PKing). Is it set in stone that world 2 dray is a place where people meet? Hell no. The community set this up and due to the fact many people follow this "unofficial custom", it attracts more and more people, old or new, to actually clog W2 dray for those purposes.

If the pkers/skillers here set an unofficial place to trade/socialize/pk in unison, the good number of people that agreed to follow this "unofficial custom" will attract more people to follow it and therefore create a norm. Those who just wanna skill/train can go to the other world as when one world unofficially becomes a socializing/pking/trading world, the other world automatically and unofficially become a training/skilling world although both worlds can be trained on.

The problem of community splitting shouldn't be an issue. I was a main RSC player and an active one at it too(member of The Guardians), I know community splitting issue is a non-issue even in the game where there's more than 1 server and more or less around this number of online players and especially when P2P is released.

EDIT: My opinion and suggestion? Give 2 worlds. All unite and agree on a world and place for PKing and socializing, trading, etc and try your best to enforce it so that others will know where to go for socializing/trading/pking/whatever activities. Try to encourage trades/businesses to be conducted at that location. That way, there's no problem with splitting the community, pker, traders, or skillers.

It may be a little difficult at first, but once people are past that stage, there is no problem anymore. Anyone who plays OSRS will know Varrock West Bank is where, I dare claim, 90% of the trades take place. Yup, I play that game too.

Last edited by Chvtky (14 Sep 2014 09:45)

Player avatar

molder Send PM

subscriber

One world. I dont care p2p only or f2p only or p2p/fp2 switching wild.... But if u ll split our 20-30 players in two worlds, thats a GG. And we dont need more extra shops or training places, because thats what makes economics and wild training more fun, u might get killed.. u need to look at your character time by time. Ur logic = lets make 31 world, 1 for each player on this server, so they can all buy arrows, runes, and sht in their own server, also they can train their 5-6-7-8 players in free spots. And after all get infinity resources, arrows, money and 99 all stats, they all can come to world31 and brag each other about their afk success. You want 2 worlds ? ok after we avarege 250+ players, yea why not.

In this server i have killed ~1300 greater demons at wild44 and seen 4-6 guys there, 2 admins, 2 teamed with me demons and 2 tried to fight, so i had action in wild. Wild in total has ~25+ training spots. Basicly 3-4 are used: wizards, rats, GY, thieves.. You want 25 more extra places? Newbs make R2h money from arrow / rune shop in 1-2 hours or faster, u want them to afk/bot 2x more servers ?

Every like saves a kid in africa-
https://www.facebook.com/Xerathonscript/

Player avatar

Rankone Send PM

subscriber200donor

molder said:

One world. I dont care p2p only or f2p only or p2p/fp2 switching wild.... But if u ll split our 20-30 players in two worlds, thats a GG. And we dont need more extra shops or training places, because thats what makes economics and wild training more fun, u might get killed.. u need to look at your character time by time. Ur logic = lets make 31 world, 1 for each player on this server, so they can all buy arrows, runes, and sht in their own server, also they can train their 5-6-7-8 players in free spots. And after all get infinity resources, arrows, money and 99 all stats, they all can come to world31 and brag each other about their afk success. You want 2 worlds ? ok after we avarege 250+ players, yea why not.

In this server i have killed ~1300 greater demons at wild44 and seen 4-6 guys there, 2 admins, 2 teamed with me demons and 2 tried to fight, so i had action in wild. Wild in total has ~25+ training spots. Basicly 3-4 are used: wizards, rats, GY, thieves.. You want 25 more extra places? Newbs make R2h money from arrow / rune shop in 1-2 hours or faster, u want them to afk/bot 2x more servers ?

Finally someone with an IQ.

Bullshit = Main.
Dream = 99 smither / Godmage.

Player avatar

Zeus Send PM

subscriber

Have 1 world, love training inwilde cos when u get bored someone there to fight u :-)

Player avatar

Jenner Send PM

subscriber

No p2p release?:(

Always trying to be polite and friendly :-)

Player avatar

boogieman Send PM

subscriber

I think they meant sep 14th 2015

I am the creeper under your bed. I am also the god of the ocean. Poseidon.

Player avatar

y0y0 y0s Send PM

subscriber

^

yoyo yos