P2P Progress

• «
  • 1 (current)

Player avatar

Fate Send PM

beta

Hello everyone, thank you for reporting all these bugs/missing/broken content. We are working on solving all these bugs, remaking the Launcher and replicating the last bit of the RSC client.

I will update this post every now and then to show you our progress. Once all these are solved I think we can open a second(?) world and officially release our P2P gameplay.

What do you think of a second world? Leaving our current world as F2P and our second world P2P.. This is something no one has tried out before, I know it splits the playerbase into two servers, but it could also be worth a try for a few weeks, if it's bad then we can just merge those two worlds into one and find a solution for the wilderness.

Please vote on the two or one world on our frontpage poll.

P2P Progress:
- World 2 has been added, with RSC landscape F2P/P2P. (if two servers)
- Memory Leak(s) has been fixed and rscr has been running for over a week without a restart.
- Client is fully replicated only missing the right click menu on player names in the chat for Add,Ignore and report.
- Friendlist, 200 slots added.
- Zanaris (lost city quest) door fixed after completing quest.
- P2P wild gate now working
- Random stuff appearing on screen and make you disconnect has been solved
- Agility Skill 100% complete.
- Other bug reports that was patched: Patch 1.0, Patch 2.0

New website progress:
I have hired a website developer, our new website progress is super. Our new site will be fully responsive, will work on any devices. The new website will be released together with the P2P world.
You'll be able to choose between multiple theme templates, website layouts.

Previews:
BQBzxBr.png
3gPYSOu.png

8o6qyLf.png

Done in one take, because in life there are no repeats.

Player avatar

Zeus Send PM

subscriber

Do u have an ETA?

Player avatar

Fate Send PM

beta

I'll have an ETA as soon as me and n0m has patched all the reported bugs/missing content in the bug report sections.

Should have an ETA very shortly though.

Player avatar

Zeus Send PM

subscriber

Awesome work much respect! Numbers be up when p2p up, pple I no are already sick of botters/flats in turnip they will cc come back!

Player avatar

Jenner Send PM

subscriber

Great work. :-)

Always trying to be polite and friendly :-)

Player avatar

Cloud Send PM

subscriber

Can I get a WOOT WOOT!

Any new players that need help, shoot me a pm, I don't bite!! :3
[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o234/nameless12/LOL.gif[/img]

Player avatar

lilranger Send PM

subscriber

big_smile good job

Player avatar

y0y0 y0s Send PM

subscriber

Looks awesome, can't wait!

yoyo yos

Player avatar

tarapita Send PM

subscriber

ooo,good job fate and n0m,u guys are the best! (:

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

whoa, that's suuuper awesome. You guys have really been working hard. big_smile

2 worlds is probably the best thing EVER and should be tried no matter what for at least a few weeks. If it ends up being a failure you can always go with the split world idea.

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (18 Aug 2014 20:44)

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Rameses B Send PM

subscriber

So many people are opposed to the two worlds idea. I think this is really something we should try out for a week or two.
Anyway, really good job and I hope to be playing it soon.

Player avatar

Havalian Send PM

subscriber

My initial reaction is that everyone will move to the p2p world and then pking will be the only thing the f2p world would be used for.

Unless subscription is required for the p2p world, in which case ooops and never mind.

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

great job!  looking forward to seeing this server bloooom! beeen way 2 long and 2 many years waiting for a  quality  server like rscr!

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

Fate Send PM

beta

thank you all for the big support! The P2P World would be for free, we would never charge our players to be able to play a certain aspect of the game. If you decide to buy a subscription card though, then you'll get extra benefits for that.

Player avatar

Fix Send PM

subscriber

woot, can't wait ! 2 worlds is going to be ownage @!

Last edited by Fix (19 Aug 2014 19:07)

Player avatar

Fate Send PM

beta

Hello I think you misunderstood or my explanation of the two worlds was unclear, sorry.

If we are going with the 2 worlds idea then there will be one server that is going to be F2P(entire world). The other world will be P2P(entire world) with both (P2P/F2P) wilderness exactly like the real rscrevolution worlds currently are.

Which would please both partners.. Those who want F2P Wild can go on the F2P World and those who want P2P Wild can go on the P2P World. Also two worlds would mean more training places which most players seem to complain on nowadays.

Player avatar

Fix Send PM

subscriber

yyyyyyyyyyayyyyy  !!

when you say P2P entire world, then with both p2p and f2p wildy, it doesn't make much sence, since, saying the p2p world is entire means that the wildy zone of f2p is there, but its infact p2p wildy(you can use p2p items there), theres no f2p wildy in p2p, saying entire p2p is enough, saying entire with f2p/p2p wildy is confusing.

Player avatar

v i o l e t Send PM

subscriber

Awesome work and progress. Really excited to play p2p I am really looking forward to everything! Again, great stuff big_smile

Player avatar

Ranged Send PM

Didn't you just steal that calculator from Project RSC?

Player avatar

DMcB766 Send PM

subscriber

Give the two worlds a try why not.. If it doesn't work, and no one likes it I'm sure we will find out very quickly.

• «
  • 1 (current)