Shield of Arrav

Player avatar

Xyz123 Send PM

subscriber

I've come unstuck doing this quest also, I cannot give Baerek the 20 coins he needs to tell me where the Phoenix gang are. Once the dialogue ends there's no option to pay him.

Player avatar

I UIM I Send PM

I feel ya mate. Unfortunately I'm quitting playing RSC Rev till then, I am stuck doing Family Crest as the first son does not give you dialogue options to continue the quest, he just cuts off after telling you he has a bit of the shield. I will be missing out on so many awesome items due to most quests that have these optional dialogues being bugged- Goldsmith/cooking gauntlets, dragon weapons and shield to name a few (I'm an Ultimate Ironman so can't AH purchase/trade),

Hope the awesome RSC Rev team gets them fixed ASAP, PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE. <3

Last edited by I UIM I (24 Nov 2020 05:29)

Player avatar

Xyz123 Send PM

subscriber

I  UIM  I said:

I feel ya mate. Unfortunately I'm quitting playing RSC Rev till then, I am stuck doing Family Crest as the first son does not give you dialogue options to continue the quest, he just cuts off after telling you he has a bit of the shield. I will be missing out on so many awesome items due to most quests that have these optional dialogues being bugged- Goldsmith/cooking gauntlets, dragon weapons and shield to name a few (I'm an Ultimate Ironman so can't AH purchase/trade),

Hope the awesome RSC Rev team gets them fixed ASAP, PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE. <3

One of the mods sorted the shield issue out for me. They are very helpful, an admin is going to look into the issue I had with the restless ghost quest. Also, admins can bypass certain parts of a quest for you I believe. Good luck!