Lottery Suggestion

Player avatar

Jonny5tud Send PM

Unsure if this has been talked about, but I've just been thinking about the lottery, and how it could be better. Right now, it seems to be nothing more than another way the richest people can swing their balls around. The main issue is there is a guarantee that someone will win..

What I propose is that you make it possible for nobody to win. For every ticket sold there would be a set % where nobody wins. It would simulate outside parties or NPC peeps buying the tickets, which with higher lotteries, more people tend to buy tickets, so the % of NPC ticket buys would increase with the size of the pot. This way, it may curb the whales buying more wealth, and also add a little more risk to the lottery in general, while also helping to improve the economy by making large sums of money disappear occasionally. I get there is a small percentage of each ticket bought that disappears, but it isnt large enough in my opinion. Sometimes, it would be nice to see 100mil disappear entirely.

Just an idea.. Thanks for reading.

Player avatar

Terror Send PM

subscriber

Thanks for your feedback. We have been planning to tweak the lotto recently but not with a chance of not winning, I can't see that going down well with players to be honest.

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

Player avatar

bluebeard Send PM

Doesn't 10k disappear every time someone spends 50k on the lottery?