Drop sources for flax

Player avatar

Agape Send PM

Does anbody know of NPCs that reliably drop flax in large amounts? Planning out my skills, and it doesn't seem like picking flax for 99 crafting will be very efficient lol.

"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

Player avatar

E N K O Send PM

Picking flax is definately not the best way to get to 99 craft. I would look into making holy symbols. A good way to increase mining too.

"See, the day of the Lord is coming — a cruel day, with wrath and fierce anger. . . . I will put an end to the arrogance of the haughty. . . . Their infants will be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses will be looted and their wives violated." (Isaiah 13:9–16)

Please don't read the rules.

Helpful Links And Commands

Player avatar

Agape Send PM

I presume you posted that particular passage either to mock me for my faith in the LORD or to imply that He somehow is not all loving and all just. Both of which demonstrate your foolishness, of course. The passage you now take out of context is a prophecy given by the prophet Isaiah in response to the great sin of the Babylonians. It illustrates, and is symbolic of, the coming judgment for all unrepentant sinners. God loves you abundantly, beyond all measure, and wishes deeply for you to be reconciled unto Him. However, because He is good He cannot force you to be with Him. If you've chosen evil, then you will reap what you've sown, and be separated from Him eternally. Evil cannot dwell in the presence of God. Every good thing you've ever dreamed of or experienced has come from His loving hand. Do not take for granted these things so lightly.

I commend you for your faith. You seem to be taking a much greater leap of faith than I in believing that He is not real. For the existence of that which is, coming into being from that which is not, logically and necessarily implies a prime mover. There must be a first unmoved cause. For one to believe that something came from nothing, without any unmoved cause, is a terrific display of faith far greater than my very logical and reasoned belief.

Thank you for your advice on crafting.

"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

Player avatar

E N K O Send PM

Agape said:

Thank you for your advice on crafting.

Ya man.
Try mining gold rocks on Karamja using the dragonstone ring teleport too. It nets high rates of gold ore which you can use to craft amulets.

Please don't read the rules.

Helpful Links And Commands

Player avatar

Agape Send PM

Thank you very much smile

Player avatar

panther king Send PM

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

SATAN OUR DARK LORD PLEASE KEEP THESE HEATHENS AT BAY.

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (2 Nov 2020 01:03)

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook