Return of the reaper hood drop! Return of ranged guild & Buffed drops.

Player avatar

Mod Terror Send PM

Head Moderator

BIG NEWS

Reaper boss from now and for the entire month of May will have a rare chance at dropping a reaper hood!

- Greater demons/Lesser demons have had their fire/air/death rune drops increased.
- The return of Ranged guild. Restored to former glory with some buffs.
- Fort greater demons added to fort.
- Dragon nest has been relocated to P2P wildy just south of pirate hut.
- Sleeping hammock added to mage bank.
- Plague boss drops reviewed and buffed, check them out in the bestiary.
- Reaper boss now has a higher chance of dropping hunter cape. (although still rare af)
- New Mining guild area released just South of East Fally bank. A mining requirement of 92 to enter!.
- Fort NPCs drops edited.

giphy.gif

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

Player avatar

Archer96 Send PM

New mining guild needs to add addy rocks, and a few additional coal rocks. Has to be better than the original guild. Thanks for the 1 rune rock.

Player avatar

KAT32 Send PM

Subscriber

+1 thanks fellas!

Player avatar

S O B BSpace Send PM

Subscriber

Checked out the new mining guild, its weaker than the 60 guild so that's kind of weird.  Needs about 2 more coal or else you're sitting around waiting for respawn, and needs at least 2-3 addy and 1-2 more mith.  Maybe consider nerfing the regular mining guild down to two mith and one addy and buff the 92 guild?

EDIT:  After doing about 50 or so laps, I've def noticed some issues with rock placement and default pathing that's kind of annoying but could be pretty easily fixed with minor rock placement adjustments.  The original guild laps run much smoother.  It would also be nice if the walls were pushed back 1-2 tiles in every direction as I've noticed camera issues where walls block line of sight to at least one rock group no matter what direction the camera is pointed, so I find myself having to move the camera often.  Not a big deal on PC but would def be annoying on mobile.  When you go up/down the ladder, you actually end up a few tiles away from the ladder.

Most importantly, add a nicer bed, a 92+ miner doesn't deserve to have to sleep in that flea-infested piece of crap. 

I think the 92 guild is a good idea but logically it should be better than the 60 guild.  It's a step in the right direction and I would like to see more training guilds opened up for other skills as well.  Honestly an agility guild would be great because I think every one of us here is completely burnt out on the wildy course.  Maybe an herblaw guild with secondary spawns and a vial shop.

I didn't extensively test the wild dragons, but I couldn't train on the weak ones without occasionally being attacked by the big one which made it kind of hard.  Not sure if that was intentional or not.  Also, don't know if the name is different but I'm not seeing an entry for "plague boss" in the bestiary.

EDIT 2:  New changes to the 92 guild are very nice.

Last edited by S O B BSpace (30 Apr 2020 18:03)

Vet Paul
Iron Paul
Paul
or9jdo2.png

Player avatar

Bigbudz Send PM

Subscriber

Love the range house  is back..but it f2p and range house was p2p.  Easyer kill dragons with good arrows and potions.

Player avatar

Bigbudz Send PM

Subscriber

Woot good job fixing the range house back p2p ! smile

Player avatar

KAT32 Send PM

Subscriber

S O B BSpace said:

Checked out the new mining guild, its weaker than the 60 guild so that's kind of weird.  Needs about 2 more coal or else you're sitting around waiting for respawn, and needs at least 2-3 addy and 1-2 more mith.  Maybe consider nerfing the regular mining guild down to two mith and one addy and buff the 92 guild?

EDIT:  After doing about 50 or so laps, I've def noticed some issues with rock placement and default pathing that's kind of annoying but could be pretty easily fixed with minor rock placement adjustments.  The original guild laps run much smoother.  It would also be nice if the walls were pushed back 1-2 tiles in every direction as I've noticed camera issues where walls block line of sight to at least one rock group no matter what direction the camera is pointed, so I find myself having to move the camera often.  Not a big deal on PC but would def be annoying on mobile.  When you go up/down the ladder, you actually end up a few tiles away from the ladder.

Most importantly, add a nicer bed, a 92+ miner doesn't deserve to have to sleep in that flea-infested piece of crap. 

I think the 92 guild is a good idea but logically it should be better than the 60 guild.  It's a step in the right direction and I would like to see more training guilds opened up for other skills as well.  Honestly an agility guild would be great because I think every one of us here is completely burnt out on the wildy course.  Maybe an herblaw guild with secondary spawns and a vial shop.

I didn't extensively test the wild dragons, but I couldn't train on the weak ones without occasionally being attacked by the big one which made it kind of hard.  Not sure if that was intentional or not.  Also, don't know if the name is different but I'm not seeing an entry for "plague boss" in the bestiary.

EDIT 2:  New changes to the 92 guild are very nice.

Regarding the plague boss not showing up in bestiary...You have to be near him in order for it to show up in the bestiary. Go down to the bank in the Ghostly Lair and should be able to see it then.

Last edited by KAT32 (1 May 2020 06:37)

Player avatar

Renevald Send PM

Subscriber

May God bless terror our king always who's wildest dreams must come true

Player avatar

purepehmo Send PM

deadman mode when?

Player avatar

Vasara Send PM

Reaper hood is a myth. 2,5milj ranged xp -> 1 cape, 0 hoods.

650 silver certs
840 iron certs
1100 coal certs
570 yew certs
430 gold certs
89k air runes
94k fire runes
19k death runes
8,2k nature runes
16k blood runes
5 Dragon flails
9 Dragon shields (compelete)
6 Dragon med helmets
5 Dragon battle axes
15 Dragon swords
56 Sinister keys
200 Uncut Dragon stones
1 Hunter cape
470 Raw manta and 470 Raw turtle

Last edited by Vasara (11 May 2020 13:54)