I have been playing RSCRevolution on my phone, but what about PC?

Player avatar

Sifficent Send PM

Hello! I am Sifficent. Been playing this game for almost 2 months now and it is a very cool experience! I have never played such a marvelous game before. Recently, I have been playing on my phone for this game, but I never managed to play it on PC. I tried downloading the Java Application to play this game, but when I try downloading it, it says "Important update" It would be very much appreciated if anyone can help. Thank you!

Last edited by Sifficent (29 Feb 2020 23:39)

Player avatar

Mod Wu Send PM

Sifficent said:

Hello! I am Sifficent. Been playing this game for almost 2 months now and it is a very cool experience! I have never played such a marvelous game before. Recently, I have been playing on my phone for this game, but I never managed to play it on PC. I tried downloading the Java Application to play this game, but when I try downloading it, it says "Important update" It would be very much appreciated if anyone can help. Thank you!

Hi Sifficent,

In order to play RSCRevolution on your PC, all you simply need is to download the latest version of Java then download the external client from the website. Once it's downloaded to your PC and Java has been installed, simply run the .jar and the launcher will open. Once the "PLAY" button appears as clickable you're good to go.

If you're still having issues with this, could you post some more information and/or screenshots of what's going on so we can further help you smile.