"R" ban appeal 07jan20

Player avatar

R. Send PM

RSN: R

Detail of offense: perm ban

Date of offense: 07jan20 1pm est

Good afternoon rscrevolution staff, It has come to my attention that auto tappers are in fact against the rules.  I thought that because of the afk timer and having to manually log back in, made it acceptable. I was in fact mistaken. R was a veteran account, so I was using the tapper while fishing because he couldn't use batches. I'm 27 years old and I'm not trying to get Arthritis in my hands from all the tapping. Last night I just recently bought gold and plat tier membership. If I thought what I was doing was against the rules, i would have never done it. I'm not the type to waste money. Let alone take a gamble at getting banned on a game I just paid money on. Today I decided to use the tapper while at work sitting through power points. I was still there looking at my phone every few min. I'm very rarly home because of my work so i play on mobile when i can. I'm a military police officer so I understand taking rules and regulations seriously. I technically broke the rules so I don't expect to be Reinstated. All I can say is that Im sorry and i never intended to break the rules. i Want to personally apologize to "mod cash" for wasting his time and efforts on changing my characters name to R And helping with my fourms name. He's a great mod and was extremely nice and helpful. 

Thank you all

V/R
       Rick

Player avatar

Terror Send PM

subscriber

Dear Rick,

Thanks for your honest appeal and maturity, not many players actually admit to doing wrong and often look to blame the staff.  Please read our rules which are available on the website under rules/terms of service. I have reset your accounts fishing level back to 1 and unbanned your account. You could consider changing your account from a veteran account to a standard account where there would be less clicking due to batching.

Many thanks
Mod Terror

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules