Anyway to play this on an iPhone? Read

Player avatar

xperience x Send PM

subscriber

There are multiple people that are wanting to know this. I heard you can download an android simulator or something like that and then use the iPhone as an android and this is without jail breaking the phone? If anyone knows something about this can you please write in here so a lot of us can play on our iPhones.

Player avatar

SlimShady19 Send PM

Also would love to play on my iPhone.

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

Unfortunately iOS does not support Java and in turn does not support our application. There is no way that I'm aware of to run our app on iOS.

Our developer n0m had started on RS1HD remake that would allow running on iOS, but that is a personal project that we don't know if or when will be finalized.

Player avatar

Vegeta7777 Send PM

I've been playing on my iPad via Splashtop streamer. It allows you to stream your PC and gives you the option to touch-to-click, which saves mountains of time over the alternative "track pad" mode which means multiple swipes just to get a cursor in place and click.

The only issue with this is that I was pulled into jail by Mod Terror and asked what device I was playing on as there was no cursor travel between clicks... This leads me to think that if I play like that again, I might get banned for appearing to be using an auto-clicker or bot of some sort... So, much to my dismay, I don't feel like there'll be a feasible way to play on iOS any time soon.

sad