Christmas Event Headsup

• 2 (current)
  • »

Player avatar

Mod Sanka Send PM

maisa said:

is it possible to use last year xmas tokens? I forgot to use mine sad

yes! there will be 2017, 2018 and 2019 shops smile

Last edited by Mod Sanka (21 Dec 2019 21:12)

Player avatar

Wmega Send PM

When the server restart please say here

Player avatar

Wmega Send PM

rscrevolution its a friendly game. If you dnt wanna be banned, be friendly too. I think so. Who want play one game full of Toxic people to talk? The world will be in peace, and the friendly people will continue playing. About the Party hats. I liked new collors. Maybe some new colors to Dragon Masks too is a good idea, later...

Player avatar

sosssepp Send PM

subscriber

Hungry Game said:

sosssepp said:

n0m said:

Additionally; We've heard a lot of feedback regarding Party Hats, and their prices. Since a lot of hats are sitting on accounts who've been in-active for quite long time we've decided to re-release party hats once again through moderator hosted events, and random drops to players online

I get it if you wanna realease A SET of old phats through various events on holidays, but please dont go any further. Players who own party hats at this moment have got them through hard work and spending millions / buying subs and expect them to increase in value over time, which they should.

Why should hats increase in value? This is not real money and its a game.

They took our jobs!
Dey took our jubs!!
Dei tuk arr jubz!!!

Silly question, easy answer. Have you ever really wondered what the real magic of rsc is...? no...? spoiler alert, it's phats. I remember when i first joined rscr 13 years after playing rscrevolution... I though Phats, straight away. That's why I know. I wanna get it all the hard way, sweat and tears, Hulk Hogan way. Whatever it takes. I'll go through it all, where-ever you take me. And oh Lord he knows, I mean it.

Player avatar

Hungry Game Send PM

Sossssepp you can still have your party hat and work hard for them nothin is being taken away from you and you can keep pretending to be hulk hogan bro. Chill.

They took our jobs!

Oprah:

Good call numb nuts, now the wilds more dead than ever. This is why the pkers shouldn't have an opinion. It's a skillers wild, the pkers are followers and always have been. They log in for 30 mins a day and if there isn't any pk it's more like 5 mins. Let the great ideas come from the people who play the game for hours.

Player avatar

Jonny5tud Send PM

Will this event be going through the 28th(Saturday) or ending at the start of the 28th(12AM Saturday)?

• 2 (current)
  • »