Does Anybody Low Level pk?

Player avatar

pros3lyte Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

Or pk at all for that matter?

In the last couple days I've logged back on for the first time in a year. I've been in the wilderness multiple times for over an hour and haven't seen a single soul.

Am I wasting my time? Do people pk anymore?

Player avatar

Hungry Game Send PM

the wilds more dead than ever. This is why the pkers shouldn't have an opinion. It's a skillers wild, the pkers are followers and always have been. They log in for 30 mins a day and if there isn't any pk it's more like 5 mins. Let the great ideas come from the people who play the game for hours.

Oprah:

Good call numb nuts, now the wilds more dead than ever. This is why the pkers shouldn't have an opinion. It's a skillers wild, the pkers are followers and always have been. They log in for 30 mins a day and if there isn't any pk it's more like 5 mins. Let the great ideas come from the people who play the game for hours.

Player avatar

gaylord Send PM

subscriber

Hungry Game said:

the wilds more dead than ever. This is why the pkers shouldn't have an opinion. It's a skillers wild, the pkers are followers and always have been. They log in for 30 mins a day and if there isn't any pk it's more like 5 mins. Let the great ideas come from the people who play the game for hours.

Dude u make  no sense

Player avatar

imRonald Send PM

New updates coming and more action will happen ín wild

Player avatar

Guario Send PM

I'll be starting a low level once I get home tonight. Am I right in thinking 32cb is the level for border pking? I'd be interested in trying pking at a bit higher level around castle too

Player avatar

gaylord Send PM

subscriber

Hungry Game said:

You must live in the bible belt or russia to consider gay an insult in 2019 yet calling yourself gaylord.

I wasn’t saying gay as an insult, I said he’s gayer than Oscar as a compliment, you moron . It is almost 2020, get with the program you homophobe

Player avatar

imRonald Send PM

Guario said:

I'll be starting a low level once I get home tonight. Am I right in thinking 32cb is the level for border pking? I'd be interested in trying pking at a bit higher level around castle too

Border pkin is lvl 33

Player avatar

pros3lyte Send PM

Mostly I was referring to under level 20pking. I would consider 31-61 mid-range pking.

Back in the day, level 8-15 mage pking was the ultimate fun. I wanna do that again!

Player avatar

pepster Send PM

subscriber

Dude I'm totally on board with a lvl 5 mage revival or any below lvl 20 pking.  That;s how I always pked back in the day.  Black b axe pures, steel 2 hander pures.  The best.

[img]http://i58.tinypic.com/dy7kea.png[/img]

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

pepster said:

Dude I'm totally on board with a lvl 5 mage revival or any below lvl 20 pking.  That;s how I always pked back in the day.  Black b axe pures, steel 2 hander pures.  The best.

Lvl 13 s2h purse was my shiiiit.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

pros3lyte Send PM

It was awesome because it was low risk, you could 1 on 1 fight and get lots of kills, and didn't need a ton of extra people to range or mage on the side. Anyone could 3-hit anyone (for the most part) so it was always super fast paced and had tons of action. We should bring it back!

Player avatar

pepster Send PM

subscriber

I agree, but the vast majority of people pk for loot and not fun unfortunately.

[img]http://i58.tinypic.com/dy7kea.png[/img]

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

pepster said:

I agree, but the vast majority of people pk for loot and not fun unfortunately.

If there was like a cheap trout/salmon supplier/seller at boarder that wouldn't hurt either.

Maybe buy them with pk points?

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (8 Jan 2020 03:31)

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Hot Feet Send PM

start a 22 club

leslietomb95 Send PM

I am also having issues in terms of pk. I have heard that updates have resolved the issue for now. But in the meanwhile your suggestions helped a bit.

Player avatar

Rope Send PM

im workin  on a 33, and gonna do a 7-9ish mage. low lvl is fun and cheap.. not many peopl pk anymore cause of all multiloggers lol u  kill someone  at castle n they  log onto their  other accs, or just double log to begin with.. makes it boring for people tying  to solo pk.