fixing wild

Player avatar

Reines Send PM

subscriber

couple of suggestions from the king himself.

- dont delete fort, move it to 50 squares west of CAS
- shrink wild size by 40%... keep all features just reduce the size of the fucking wasted space?
- pk only accounts. PKERS do not want to grind. for instance, when logging in you select "PK Only" you receive 22 x EXP on all combat related stats and below normal on non combat skills.
- keep teemu on a leash and away from my wife.

Squaaaaddddd

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Reines said:

- shrink wild size by 40%... keep all features just reduce the size of the fucking wasted space?
- pk only accounts. PKERS do not want to grind. for instance, when logging in you select "PK Only" you receive 22 x EXP on all combat related stats and below normal on non combat skills.

Fort got to go.

The space is the best bit, just delete some of the training spots/crap.

YES, we need better exp and easier gear, sick to death of mods disagreeing to keep themselves rich etc servers dead, need to do something. runes etc need to be way way easier to get. Games got to stop being a huge grind to pk.

1. Make all in wild NPCs drop 10x the runes, it hurts no one but merchants hording.
2. Triple mage bank runes for sale.
3. 10x the runes given from control points.
4. Make fishing give much more noted fish for teams.
5. PK only characters that have much higher exp rates, don't appear on high scores.
6. Drastically lower cost of plate rights etc.

Tell your wife to stop sending him vag pics.

Last edited by Nyx (13 Nov 2019 10:17)

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Renevald Send PM

subscriber

Nyx said:

Reines said:

Fort got to go.

YES, we need better exp and easier gear, sick to death of mods disagreeing to keep themselves rich etc servers dead, need to do something. runes etc need to be way way easier to get. Games got to stop being a huge grind to pk.

1. Make all in wild NPCs drop 10x the runes, it hurts no one but merchants hording.
5. PK only characters that have much higher exp rates, don't appear on high scores.

I agree with all this, also get rid of East castle. Makes all the current trainer spots useless.

Player avatar

soulfear Send PM

subscriber

smile wont happen

Player avatar

Hungry Game Send PM

Nyx said:

Reines said:

Fort got to go.

No
Staff knows better
Lets all waste hundreds of hours to get a party hat thats not rare in the slightest so we can stand in edge to show off how much of a nerd we are to our nerd friends. Pkers are bad, grind forever or you might as well get a real life which is pointless compared to grinding rev fot pixels forever.

Oprah:

Good call numb nuts, now the wilds more dead than ever. This is why the pkers shouldn't have an opinion. It's a skillers wild, the pkers are followers and always have been. They log in for 30 mins a day and if there isn't any pk it's more like 5 mins. Let the great ideas come from the people who play the game for hours.

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

soulfear said:

smile wont happen

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Hungry Game said:

No
Staff knows better
Lets all waste hundreds of hours to get a party hat thats not rare in the slightest so we can stand in edge to show off how much of a nerd we are to our nerd friends. Pkers are bad, grind forever or you might as well get a real life which is pointless compared to grinding rev fot pixels forever.

Player avatar

Jauroo Send PM

Just throwing this out here; The same people who have been ranting about removing multi/making server 1IP/ saying they got a 50 man team because of multi, are all playing on the other server, where the people who they fight against have 20+ flats each and they're multing themselves with no problem, so hopefully the staff can realize that multi was NEVER the problem. Everything else is, and hopefully something can be done to get the players back, i quit aswell, but thats because there was absolutely no action left and the pking was stupid as fuck, worst ive seen on any server. Hopefully we can fix that.

Also, i heard you guys are going to replace fort with 3 DIFFERENT farming spots, what is the logic behind that? Especially if the areas are still 1IP/2IP that's just stupid, you don't want to split the action you get once in 3 days even more, and fort isn't even that bad thing, it brings the skillers into the wildy which is good, its just how they choose to play the game that fucks things up for everyone. By deleteing it, wildy will be even more dead which is pretty obvious, fort isn't the problem itself.

I have tried to give advice on what to do with wildy for 2 years now, with a few other ''oldschoolers/main pkers'' and pretty much every Pker agrees with them, but the staff disagrees. and the other server is more or less towards the kind of what we've been trying to suggest, and theres nonstop pking these days all the time. Hopefully the staff can realize what THEY think is the best for wildy, is NOT, because they simply don't really understand it, and i'm not trying to be disrespectful by saying this, just stating how it is.

Also i was reading Mod Wu's or some other mods suggestion about how to make the wildy more active and better, and pretty much everything he said would just kill the wildy more and make more people quit. It's almost 2020, people are in their 30s, they do not need chat filters and mods telling them what they can or can not say, we shouldn't need to worry about having to grind months so we can enjoy the game we've been playing since kids, as an example, it's not like Pking mode accounts would literally have any negative side in the game, or pking gear being more easily obtainable. Unless someone says ''well i trained myself so you need 2 aswell'' the server is 6 years old, it wouldn't be like this just started and everything would be spawned.

I'll be checkin back in if the wildy ever gets more active or some updates are being done, besides replacing fort with 3 different farming spots lol. Tired of having to wait all day to get 1 fight which is 1vs4 or 2vs8 or 4vs12 and in 2IP area. You get the point, hopefully. I kind of doubt that lol.

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Jauroo said:

By deleteing it, wildy will be even more dead which is pretty obvious, fort isn't the problem itself.

I normally agree with you Jauro but I think forts the main issue with revs decline(that and the staff).

If you think about it before we were all at the castle on flats if a group of 40s came castle we logged in and fought them, when fort came we all moved to fort, so no one ever saw the 40s come anymore to login and fight them so they left.

Revs best option is make 100% about castle, bring fort elements to castle, make castle HS, make everything the castle.

+ Make gear and accounts much easier.

Last edited by Nyx (14 Nov 2019 09:10)

Player avatar

Jauroo Send PM

Nyx said:

Jauroo said:

By deleteing it, wildy will be even more dead which is pretty obvious, fort isn't the problem itself.

I normally agree with you Jauro but I think forts the main issue with revs decline(that and the staff).

If you think about it before we were all at the castle on flats if a group of 40s came castle we logged in and fought them, when fort came we all moved to fort, so no one ever saw the 40s come anymore to login and fight them so they left.

Revs best option is make 100% about castle, bring fort elements to castle, make castle HS, make everything the castle.

+ Make gear and accounts much easier.

Yeah, i'd agree with this 100% if there still was some ''actual'' pkers left, but now theres 8 pkers who are forced to fight ''skillers'' with a disadvantage and in fort, otherwise you get no action at all. So by removing fort, they will most likely stay in turnip and there is no1 to fight anymore. Removing fort should have been done a long time ago, i guess.