Occurred on E N K O.

Please don't read the rules.

Helpful Links And Commands

Player avatar

Mod Wu Send PM

E N K O said:

Not idea who.
Occurred on E N K O.

You were warned in global numerous times along with others, to stop but none of you did. You wouldn't listen enough to understand hence this post you made. A senior will deal with this once they're online.

Player avatar

E N K O Send PM

Mod Wu said:

E N K O said:

Not idea who.
Occurred on E N K O.

You were warned in global numerous times along with others, to stop but none of you did. You wouldn't listen enough to understand hence this post you made. A senior will deal with this once they're online.

Duh.
You dont have authority to.
Why even post?

Player avatar

E N K O Send PM

Mod Wu said:

E N K O said:

Not idea who.
Occurred on E N K O.

Also I'm not dalt0n, the guy you were arguing with in global. I'm the guy who was shit talking you in regular chat, in the fishing guild. I'm slightly certain you arent even sure which guy I am.

Player avatar

E N K O Send PM

E N K O said:

Mod Wu said:

E N K O said:

Not idea who.
Occurred on E N K O.

Also I'm not dalt0n, the guy you were arguing with in global. I'm the guy who was shit talking you in regular chat, in the fishing guild. I'm slightly certain you arent even sure which guy I am.

Actually, I did say in global how it was wrong of you to reveal Batman's new alt in global, and then say it was his fault for not spending more on name changes.
Edit: global chatlog 21:20ish for easy reference.

Last edited by E N K O (28 Oct 2019 03:27)