Hard clue not working?

Player avatar

Crash Send PM

"You need to bring magic whistle, Randa's diary and orangedye to the totem pole in the Kharazi Jungle."

Well, I did just that. I've tried using all of them on the totem pole, but nothing happens. Any suggestions?

Player avatar

Mod Vinkie Send PM

Banned

There's two totem poles in the Kharazi jungle. You've likely used them on the wrong one. Try the most Eastern one smile
5d1a808aa1a5dd30fbd40a404861443c.png
Make sure you have all required items (double check!), including the clue scroll.
Might also be worth it to try and use a different item on the pole.
Sometimes you need to talk to npcs instead of using the items on them.

Best of luck clueing! ohyeah

Player avatar

Ragedmachinist Send PM

I also have a hard clue scroll that didn't work...Hard- I once had a love but just couldn't keep her. I buried her deep in the layer of the R-.  ====  Dig in The layer of the Reaper Dead center of room Reaper is in....I dug n the room a saradomon guy spawned I killed him dug again and the clue says exactly the same thing as it did before I did this???????

Player avatar

Mod Vinkie Send PM

Banned

Ragedmachinist said:

I also have a hard clue scroll that didn't work...Hard- I once had a love but just couldn't keep her. I buried her deep in the layer of the R-.  ====  Dig in The layer of the Reaper Dead center of room Reaper is in....I dug n the room a saradomon guy spawned I killed him dug again and the clue says exactly the same thing as it did before I did this???????

If you had the scroll in your inventory, you probably either dug in the wrong spot the second time or you got the same clue step again (which is pretty rare).