We're now hosted in Amsterdam

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

Yesterday we have successfully moved hosts and we're now located in Amsterdam. This location was picked not only for a central location in Europe, but also for data centers great connection to North America. We hope this host provides a better gaming experience for our community, please share how you feel about the change.

Player avatar

Helpful Send PM

Kleio said:

Yesterday we have successfully moved hosts and we're now located in Amsterdam. This location was picked not only for a central location in Europe, but also for data centers great connection to North America. We hope this host provides a better gaming experience for our community, please share how you feel about the change.

My ping increased by 2x, but no disconnects or latency bombs so far, which is great!

-Helpful

Last edited by Helpful (24 Jul 2019 11:57)

Player avatar

fered Send PM

ping has went from steady 50-60 to 288-300 if u dont see me pking or participating in events this will be why now got 5x the delay not even caused by my own inputs feelsbadman

Player avatar

xfermepoop Send PM

subscriber

fered said:

ping has went from steady 50-60 to 288-300 if u dont see me pking or participating in events this will be why now got 5x the delay not even caused by my own inputs feelsbadman

impossible

[img]https://i.imgur.com/CuVwd9w.png[/img]

Player avatar

Omg any name Send PM

fered said:

Yeah...I'm not quite sure that has to do with the server change...lol.

Anyways, my latency seems to be the same. No complaints here. *shrug*. I still hover around the same which is 120-140 ping.

Player avatar

I Like Fish Send PM

Latency tripled, from 50~ to 160~. Not really intrigued.

Player avatar

Skin3 Send PM

Had steady 200ms+ ping with last host. Now its stable 40-65ms. And a lot of americans have said the server is now much smoother than it was with previous host even with higher ping! Good choice.

Player avatar

Helpful Send PM

Skin3 said:

Had steady 200ms+ ping with last host. Now its stable 40-65ms. And a lot of americans have said the server is now much smoother than it was with previous host even with higher ping! Good choice.

Yep

Player avatar

buttfkersanonymous Send PM

Everyone bitching as usual.

"Hey thanks admin!!  Keep up the great work!  It's amazing that we have a FREE RSC server to play on, long after the real RSC has been dead.  Thanks for all you do for us, ping or no ping!"

/thread

Player avatar

Helpful Send PM

buttfkersanonymous said:

Everyone bitching as usual.

"Hey thanks admin!!  Keep up the great work!  It's amazing that we have a FREE RSC server to play on, long after the real RSC has been dead.  Thanks for all you do for us, ping or no ping!"

/thread

Player avatar

s0ft Send PM

subscriber

Ping has increased 4x and there are delays. What's to be said about that? People are already quitting due to new server location. Lag and delays are no fun.

-North American Community

Player avatar

fritz Send PM

subscriber

Not really a complaint just wondering r more people on this server from Europe? Fig be North America

Player avatar

Synbios Send PM

subscriber

Let's try to stay constructive without bitching and whining. That's the whole point of this thread.

I'm from mid-east coast USA and see absolutely no change in delays from the previous two hosts. So far good to go.

Player avatar

fritz Send PM

subscriber

your blessed syn...I went from 80s now goes 200-800

Player avatar

s0ft Send PM

subscriber

fritz said:

Player avatar

Skin3 Send PM

s0ft said:

Ping has increased 4x and there are delays. What's to be said about that? People are already quitting due to new server location. Lag and delays are no fun.

Not true. A lot of americans have said its less laggy or similar as it was before (Akuma, Mr T etc) Dont stare at your ping. Europe is WAY better than it was before. It was almost unpkable. The reason PKers have quit is because PKing is expensive and getting chars/gear etc is tiring. Competing server has realized that and PKing is easier to get into there. I checked back because this host is much better. The PKers will come back once RSCR finally realizes this I just hope it wont be too late by that time.

Player avatar

xfermepoop Send PM

subscriber

fritz said:

800 hahahaha shut up

[img]https://i.imgur.com/CuVwd9w.png[/img]

Player avatar

fritz Send PM

subscriber

I'll take pix today lol

xfermepoop said:

fritz said:

800 hahahaha shut up

Player avatar

fritz Send PM

subscriber

I haven't seen 1 border pker agree with this yet.
i feel like it affects pkers more than anything

Skin3 said:

s0ft said:

Not true. A lot of americans have said its less laggy or similar as it was before (Akuma, Mr T etc) Dont stare at your ping. Europe is WAY better than it was before. It was almost unpkable. The reason PKers have quit is because PKing is expensive and getting chars/gear etc is tiring. Competing server has realized that and PKing is easier to get into there. I checked back because this host is much better. The PKers will come back once RSCR finally realizes this I just hope it wont be too late by that time.

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Skin3 said:

s0ft said:

A lot of americans have said its less laggy or similar as it was before (Akuma, Mr T etc)

Even Yanky boy Akuma

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]