Looking to offer my services in software development.

Player avatar

dako Send PM

I am an experienced software engineer that would play this game for hours when I was a child. I am not busy with much in life at the moment and spend most of my day doing free-lance development for hire.

Due to my love and commitment to this game and the communities around it, as if it wasn't for them I wouldn't have pursued my education as far as I have, I am offering my services to you for free. I could write code at least 10 hours a week and it would come free of charge. I likely know any language that you would need assistance with and I DO NOT require passwords to restricted areas, so no need to have your guard up.

It may be a while before I am able to respond to any interest to my offer as my laptop is on the fritz and I won't have the time to open it up and repair it until next week. I also would NOT have plenty of time to come up with creative new implementations for the game. Rather I would be able to write the code for a list of things the creators and hosts require done, rather back-end or front-end, and I could also implement things that the users are suggesting.

My weakest area is graphical design and I am almost certain you don't have ANY interest in 3D graphics anyhow. At least I would hope that you don't because it would take much of the nuance out of the game. Please respond and let me know if you'd like me to spend some of my time and effort in assisting the clearly talented developers on this site. Thank you!

Player avatar

niko Send PM

subscriber

Cool to see your offer up! Your a nice guy.

[img]https://ascensiongamedev.com/resources/filehost/bab15989675197009b8b672d4ced47aa.png[/img]