Deadman Mode Tournament: Season 3 - $1,200 USD in Prizes

Player avatar

Jonny5tud Send PM

Honestly, Im sick of the negativity too. Christ. these kids should be happy there is still an RSC server available.... Make your criticism constructive. Make the game better, not worse, with your constant whining... Like fuck. This isn't your wife, you cant just belittle and beat it to make it better..

Player avatar

ThoughtJunky Send PM

I've been playing this server on and off for little less than a year just playing for 15 minutes here, an hour there. It's a wonderful little dose of nostalgia. I play alone and almost never say anything in chat, so you're not going to see me defending the server when people go ranting. I just ignore it.

I see DMM as a Jumpstart opportunity for a new character because I have little time to put into this game with my busy schedule. I wasn't here for the previous DMM seasons, but looking through the complaints I don't see anything that would stop me from participating all together.

it's pretty neat that this server exists at all, let alone actively developed. You get too deep into the drama and trolls, you'll lose sight of how special a place this is. Seems to me that the negativity comes from a hyper-vocal minority, probably not the sentiment of the wider player base.

Player avatar

Mr Herb Send PM

Any update on DMM release date \ is it going to be put off several weeks, or just a few days?

Inquiring minds would like to know/have an update, thanks!

Druid \\ 89 Iron Pure, Legends Access
Iron Druid \\ New Ironman 06/28/2019 creation date
Han Swolo \\ Mostly grass fed awesomeness
Mr Herb \\ Lv3 nub

Player avatar

cry is free Send PM

subscriber

add "deadman talisman" Simply gives you direction to the closest deadman that isnt in protect zone. Kinda like whats used in the Easter event to find the bunny.

Player avatar

ThoughtJunky Send PM

When DMM is over, there should be a detailed feedback form so the tweaks for next year can be made in advance.

Player avatar

purple laces Send PM

subscriber

ThoughtJunky said:

When DMM is over, there should be a detailed feedback form so the tweaks for next year can be made in advance.

I agree. That would be nice. In addition to that maybe a new click button in the settings for "goals" would be a nice addition to. I would like to see some feedback on this.

~Macy Is Mama ~