pking method

Player avatar

jay baker1 Send PM

bring a new item to the game a sword or staff that is dropped by a boss in game that allows you to own. hits very good so a pker that wants to stand up to a 5 vs 1 could drop a few of them or even get the lot.

Player avatar

humans Send PM

There is an easier way. You could just quit life and make 500 chars all day to compete against the dedicated pkers of RSCR.

Last edited by humans (28 May 2019 01:18)

Player avatar

Jauroo Send PM

humans said:

There is an easier way. You could just quit life and make 500 chars all day to compete against the dedicated pkers of RSCR.

or add a pking mode where you could defend yourself against these guys with 500 chars and you wouldn't have to complain about it, yet u still are against it? shows how you have no idea what you're talking about, or go to the 1ip zones, or 1v1 zones?

wait, instead of doing any of those, keep complaining about it on forums and don't pk no matter what just like you been doing since you joined this server i guess ;X

Last edited by Jauroo (28 May 2019 05:56)

Player avatar

imRonald Send PM

Jauroo said:

humans said:

or add a pking mode where you could defend yourself against these guys with 500 chars and you wouldn't have to complain about it, yet u still are against it? shows how you have no idea what you're talking about, or go to the 1ip zones, or 1v1 zones?

wait, instead of doing any of those, keep complaining about it on forums and don't pk no matter what just like you been doing since you joined this server i guess ;X

^^^^
- Humans is a big joke, he only steps in wild when he has 5 Uniques with him while complaining about people multing. Hypocrite.

Player avatar

imRonald Send PM

And a big -1, what a stupid idea lmao.

Player avatar

Jauroo Send PM

imRonald said:

Jauroo said:

humans said:

^^^^
- Humans is a big joke, he only steps in wild when he has 5 Uniques with him while complaining about people multing. Hypocrite.

lmao yeah funny as hell, only time i've seen him on wildy has been on a 48cb MAGER with 5 of his teammates, i fought them alone and used second account to multi and half of them literally ran away saying ROFL NICE MULTI LOOL NOOB hahaha

Player avatar

Hungry Game Send PM

Jauroo said:

imRonald said:

Jauroo said:

^^^^

lmao yeah funny as hell, only time i've seen him on wildy has been on a 48cb MAGER with 5 of his teammates, i fought them alone and used second account to multi and half of them literally ran away saying ROFL NICE MULTI LOOL NOOB hahaha

But but... you were multi!!!

Oprah:

Good call numb nuts, now the wilds more dead than ever. This is why the pkers shouldn't have an opinion. It's a skillers wild, the pkers are followers and always have been. They log in for 30 mins a day and if there isn't any pk it's more like 5 mins. Let the great ideas come from the people who play the game for hours.

Player avatar

soulfear Send PM

subscriber

Player avatar

Synbios Send PM

subscriber

E N K O said:

jay baker1 said:

bring a new item to the game a sword or staff that is dropped by a boss in game that allows you to own. hits very good so a pker that wants to stand up to a 5 vs 1 could drop a few of them or even get the lot.

Idiotic. You'd just get 5 v 1 and they would all have this new weapon that "own"s.

I'd normally say it's uncalled for to tell someone trying to make a helpful suggestion that their idea is diotic, but I'm sorry....this one is. Completely.

PK mode is the only logical solution I can think of unless people can learn to fight with some honor and integrity.