So who is best pkay?

Player avatar

rsaholic Send PM

Im very curious to hear opinion of community, who iz #1?

Player avatar

Tyra Send PM

beatdown said:

From what i gather, Akuma, has taken his first week or two off RSC in 4 years or some shit recently, so he may be a bit rusty right now, but i'd still bet on him to take a dump on anyone's chest for the moment. So i'd put him at #1.

I'm pretty used to being out of shape at this point, as i usually can't stand playing this game for more than a few weeks at a time per 6 months.. But i'd wager i'd still **** the fuck out of the vast majority of contenders still. I'd put me at #2.

Flash does miss catches, even if he would have you believe you otherwise, however, he's still more consistent than even a young Beatdown was in his prime.
He is best catcher, tied with Larsftw, who wouldn't miss a catch no matter the lag..Even on RSC, and all old Private servers since then.. Lars has always has been, and always be, an animal.

Best deathmatcher of all time.. It's between Crack and Demonitarity. Crack perfected the use of a bug where the 3rd cast of every round allowed for an almost duplicate cast. Same with Demonitarity, who was shady in other ways aswell, coming from a Mage Staking background on RSC... Ultimately, who gives a fuck about DM'ing? idk

I agree with this top 3

~Nomads

Player avatar

soulfear Send PM

subscriber

charles1

Player avatar

rsaholic Send PM

i also heard humans is top pker can anyone confirm this rumour?

Player avatar

Hungry Game Send PM

rsaholic said:

i also heard humans is top pker can anyone confirm this rumour?

I confirm. His pking skills are on another level.

Oprah:

Good call numb nuts, now the wilds more dead than ever. This is why the pkers shouldn't have an opinion. It's a skillers wild, the pkers are followers and always have been. They log in for 30 mins a day and if there isn't any pk it's more like 5 mins. Let the great ideas come from the people who play the game for hours.

Player avatar

Trupk3r Send PM

subscriber

Trupk3r

Ex RSCRevolution Moderator. https://www.twitch.tv/mrgava

Player avatar

humans Send PM

Humans best pk

Player avatar

Flying Send PM

subscriber

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO THE BEST PKER IS!
BECAUSE IF YOU ARE READING THIS!
I WILL SNIPE YEW!
AND YEW WILL BE MAD!
AND U KNOW THIS!

and actually yeah humans it the best pk.

Last edited by Flying (27 May 2019 19:20)

Can I has statue of myself at dummies?

Player avatar

humans Send PM

Flyingj said:

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO THE BEST PKER IS!
BECAUSE IF YOU ARE READING THIS!
I WILL SNIPE YEW!
AND YEW WILL BE MAD!
AND U KNOW THIS!

and actually yeah humans it the best pk.

Hi bb long time no see. u sniping newbs gud?

Player avatar

Flying Send PM

subscriber

"The wildy is empty. Most of the others have given up or quit.
I am the lone force still fighting back against the multi-loggers and their tyrannical control of the wildy.
I am FlyingJ."

If I make a pk Video for the competition that's how the intro will be lol.

Can I has statue of myself at dummies?

Player avatar

Mod Syn Send PM

Banned

Flyingj said:

I am the lone force still fighting back against the multi-loggers and their tyrannical control of the wildy.
I am FlyingJ."

You sell it well.

Let’s see if your bite is as mean as your bark, J..!

Syn

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

Player avatar

Hungry Game Send PM

Flyingj said:

I am FlyingJ."

Probably a video where you troll people with bow and record them fail to pk you but Id like to see a video where you actually PK. Looking forward to seeing the vid.

Oprah:

Good call numb nuts, now the wilds more dead than ever. This is why the pkers shouldn't have an opinion. It's a skillers wild, the pkers are followers and always have been. They log in for 30 mins a day and if there isn't any pk it's more like 5 mins. Let the great ideas come from the people who play the game for hours.

Player avatar

Crack is back Send PM

beatdown said:

From what i gather, Akuma, has taken his first week or two off RSC in 4 years or some shit recently, so he may be a bit rusty right now, but i'd still bet on him to take a dump on anyone's chest for the moment. So i'd put him at #1.

I'm pretty used to being out of shape at this point, as i usually can't stand playing this game for more than a few weeks at a time per 6 months.. But i'd wager i'd still **** the fuck out of the vast majority of contenders still. I'd put me at #2.

Flash does miss catches, even if he would have you believe you otherwise, however, he's still more consistent than even a young Beatdown was in his prime.
He is best catcher, tied with Larsftw, who wouldn't miss a catch no matter the lag..Even on RSC, and all old Private servers since then.. Lars has always has been, and always be, an animal.

Best deathmatcher of all time.. It's between Crack and Demonitarity. Crack perfected the use of a bug where the 3rd cast of every round allowed for an almost duplicate cast. Same with Demonitarity, who was shady in other ways aswell, coming from a Mage Staking background on RSC... Ultimately, who gives a fuck about DM'ing? idk

Crack perfected pking. /

Player avatar

Crack is back Send PM

Player avatar

imRonald Send PM

Akuma best multi pker (until ill beat him in some months) tongue
Djz best 1 client pker

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

imRonald said:

Djz best 1 client pker

Can't argue with this

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Nocashkilla Send PM

subscriber

Nyx said:

imRonald said:

Djz best 1 client pker

Can't argue with this

No one. It's all just luck. Akuma just happens to have the luck of 1k powerball lottery winners every day since he started PKing. That doesn't mean shit. 
If you're looking for skill try PK on Rs3 where you can pay 200 yen via store on website to drop someone 1 hit.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/RqqanNe.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

N E 1 P K Send PM

Nocashkilla said:

Nyx said:

imRonald said:

Djz best 1 client pker

Can't argue with this

No one. It's all just luck. Akuma just happens to have the luck of 1k powerball lottery winners every day since he started PKing. That doesn't mean shit. 
If you're looking for skill try PK on Rs3 where you can pay 200 yen via store on website to drop someone 1 hit.

We said I'd be conducting the interview when I walked in now exactly how much pot did you smoke?

Player avatar

nephrostome Send PM

kossu